Odyssey's Content Calendar: February 2020

Need some inspiration?

12445

Every month, Odyssey's Editorial Team will refresh this page with new content ideas for Creators to use for their next post. Want to have your content featured in a vertical or on one of Odyssey's social profiles? This is a great place to start.

As an Odyssey creator, you can follow the ideas and prompts in this calendar so you always have fresh, relevant, and engaging ideas to help you get started. Within each vertical's section, you will see headline ideas that you can fill in based on your own points of view or personal identity and use it to kick-start your next post.

Click "Create Now" next to a prompt to start creating.

If you have questions, feel free to reach out to the editor of the vertical you're interested in.

Create Now X Reasons I'd Rather Be In X City/Country Right Now

Create Now My Desert Island Makeup Product Is A X — Here's Why I Can't Live Without It
Template: Review A Product You Love

Create Now X Reasons Valentine's Day Is My Favorite Holiday

Create Now As a [Identity Group], My Quarantine Silver Lining Has Been [Your Silver Lining]

Create Now An [Identity Group]'s Guide To Saving Money For [Event/Thing]

Create Now X Things Your Coffee Order Says About You

Create Now I Asked X People About Their Favorite Part Of Their Morning Routine

Create Now X Songs To Add To Your February Playlist That'll Make You Feel Empowered
Template: 25 Songs To Add To Your [Month] Playlist To Get You In The Mood For [Season, Event]

Create Now I Watched X On [Insert Streaming Service] And Here's What You Need To Know Before You Watch

Template: How To Binge-Watch A TV Show — And Then Write A Review About It

Create Now X Political [Memes/Jokes/References] That Only Make Sense To [Word For People From Your State]

Create Now The Biggest '2021 Surprise' For Me So Far Is That I'm [Still/No Longer] Proud To Be An American

Create Now X Ways To Handle The Stresses Of Earning Your Degree From Your Childhood Bedroom

Create Now X Of The Funniest Overheards From Zoom Classes This Semester That Made Me Want To Stay Awake

Create Now X Memories From [Years In Middle School], Because Life Was Easier Then

Create Now X Movies That 100% Portray College Accurately

Create Now I Asked X Students From [University] What They Think Of Vaccine Distribution, Here's What They Had To Say

Create Now I Have [Mental Illness] And It Makes [Holiday/Event] Really [Adjective]

Create Now The Hardest Part Of [Mentall Illness] Is [Description]

Create Now I Met My [Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/S.O./Ex] On [Insert Dating App], And [Reaction/Feeling/Lesson]

Create Now My [Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/S.O.] And I Met [Insert How], And Here's How You Can Find Someone That Way Too

Create Now I Was Ghosted By [Insert Person], And [Reaction/Feeling/Lesson]

Create Now X Places In [City/Town] That Are Safe Enough To Celebrate Valentine's Day
Template: Date Ideas Prompt: What Are The Most Romantic Spots In Your City?