Odyssey's Content Calendar: November 2020

Need some inspiration?

5384

Every month, Odyssey's Editorial Team will refresh this page with new content ideas for Creators to use for their next post. Want to have your content featured in a vertical or on one of Odyssey's social profiles? This is a great place to start.

As an Odyssey creator, you can follow the ideas and prompts in this calendar so you always have fresh, relevant, and engaging ideas to help you get started. Within each vertical's section, you will see headline ideas that you can fill in based on your own points of view or personal identity and use it to kick-start your next post.

Click "Create Now" next to a prompt to start creating.

If you have questions, feel free to reach out to the editor of the vertical you're interested in.

National Diabetes Month

National Native American Heritage Month

Nov. 3: Election Day
*For a chance to be featured on Odyssey's site and social channels, please submit content by November 2

Create Now X Ways My Personal/Political Beliefs Have Evolved In 2020

Create Now I'm A [Political Affiliation] And I Support [Candidate]'s Stance On [Topic // Issue] Because [Insert Reason]

Nov. 26: Thanksgiving Day
*For a chance to be featured on Odyssey's site and social channels, please submit content by November 23

Nov. 27: Black Friday

Create Now X Reasons I'd Rather Be In X City/Country Right Now

Create Now My Desert Island Makeup Product Is A X — Here's Why I Can't Live Without It
Template: Review A Product You Love

Create Now X Is My Go-To Fall Recipe — I Make It Every Single Year
Template: How To Write Down The Holy Grail Recipe Everyone Begs You To Make

Create Now X Reasons Fall Is My Favorite Season

Create Now As a [Identity Group], My Quarantine Silver Lining Has Been [Your Silver Lining]

Create Now An [Identity Group]'s Guide To Saving Money For [Event/Thing]

Create Now X Things Your Coffee Order Says About You

Create Now I Asked X People About Their Favorite Part Of Their Morning Routine

Create Now X Songs To Add To Your November Playlist To Remind Everyone How Thankful You Are
Template: 25 Songs To Add To Your [Month] Playlist To Get You In The Mood For [Season, Event]

Create Now X Movies To Add To Your November Netflix Queue To Get Into The Holiday Spirit

Create Now I Watched X On [Insert Streaming Service] And Here's What You Need To Know Before You Watch
Template: How To Binge-Watch A TV Show — And Then Write A Review About It

Create Now X Political [Memes/Jokes/References] That Only Make Sense To [Word For People From Your State]

Create Now The Biggest 'November Surprise' For Me This Year Is That I'm [Still/No Longer] Proud To Be An American

Create Now X Ways To Handle The Stresses Of Earning Your Degree From Your Childhood Bedroom

Create Now X Of The Funniest Overheards From Zoom Classes This Semester That Made Me Want To Stay Awake

Create Now X Memories From [Years In Middle School], Because Life Was Easier Then

Create Now X Movies That 100% Portray College Accurately

Create Now Finals Survival Guide For Every [Major]

Create Now I Asked X Students From [University] What Their COVID-19 Testing Experience Was Like, Here's What They Had To Say

Create Now I'm A Student At X [University] And COVID-19 Has Been [Your Experience]
Template: Odyssey Wants To Know How COVID-19 Is Impacting Your College Experience

Create Now I Got Tested At [University] And [Your Experience]

Create Now I Have [Mental Illness] And It Makes [Holiday/Event] Really [Adjective]
Create Now The Hardest Part Of [Mentall Illness] Is [Description]

Create Now I Met My [Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/S.O./Ex] On [Insert Dating App], And [Reaction/Feeling/Lesson]

Create Now My [Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/S.O.] And I Met [Insert How], And Here's How You Can Find Someone That Way Too

Create Now I Was Ghosted By [Insert Person], And [Reaction/Feeling/Lesson]
Template: Date Ideas Prompt: What Are The Most Romantic Spots In Your City?