The Top 10 Types Of Crazy Girlfriends Everyone Has Encountered AT LEAST Once

Did your girlfriend make the list?

6519

Girlfriends come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and personalities. Some of those personalities can be defined as "Crazy", however crazy can mean different things.

There are different types of these "crazy girlfriends" and I've made a list of these different types of girlfriends. As well, I have also given the level of crazy it is. Which one are you or your girlfriend?

1. The Crazy Supportive Girlfriend

This type of girlfriend is the one who ditches school to go watch you at your track meet, even though it's the one she has to drive two hours for. This girlfriend is the one who takes a personal day off work and risks losing her job just to see you get an award. She also supports you in all your decisions and in everything you did or ever will do.

Level of crazy: Good

2. The Lowkey Crazy Girlfriend

This girlfriend is the type that thinks about doing crazy things but then doesn't listen to the voice... at first. She'll fight back in forth about it, sometimes she'll give in, sometimes she won't, you never know! She likes to keep everything exciting! But you can for sure bet she'll do the crazy thing if its something she knows she can get away, especially if it's lowkey!

Level of crazy: Depends on the situation

3. The Crazy Manipulative Girlfriend

This is the girl that acts so innocent and pretends not to know anything but is actually steering the conversation a certain way. She knows how to get the information she wants, use it against you, and play it off like she knew nothing. Be careful of this one, you typically don't see her coming until it's too late.

Level of crazy: Bad

4. The Crazy Liar Girlfriend

This girlfriend could be thought of as Kelly Kapoor (The Office) You try and break up with her she'll hit you with the "I'm pregnant". While dating, the things that come out of her mouth may not always be true... or make sense.

Level of crazy: Bad

5. The Crazy Stalker Girlfriend

You told her you are going out with the guys and where you will be and who will be there. Guess what? There's a GOOD chance she's checking every snapchat story of everyone with you, and I mean studying every inch of that photo! Along with this, she's probably checking your snapchat location every two seconds as well. On the plus side, if you aren't home by 1 A.M. like you told her you would be, she'll find your location in a minimum of 10 minutes(and that's on a bad day).

Level of crazy: Good if you get kidnapped, all other times - Bad

6. The Crazy in Bed Girlfriend

Enough said.

Level of crazy: You decide

7. The Social Media Crazy Girlfriend

Every fight, anniversary, photo, cute moment, and the break-up - all on social media. If it's Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, it's on some form of social media. Basically, if you're dating her, you are dating all of her followers.

Level of crazy: Bad

8. The Crazy in Love Girlfriend

This girl is in the relationship for the right reasons, she loves you! ... or she is very infatuated with you. She's not afraid to do over the top things for you and she's not afraid to let her love for you show, even if it's too much.

Level of crazy: Good... in moderation

9. The Right Kind of Crazy Girlfriend

This one comes down to you. Let's face it, everyone is a little crazy, but this is the girl that is that perfect level of crazy for you. The one that everything is perfect about her, even her flaws. She's Mrs. Right.

Level of crazy: Perfect

10. The Crazy Needy Girlfriend

She's needy about everything. From needing to say goodbye for a half hour to holding her hand in public, she can't live without her boyfriend and needs to learn some independence. She may not be crazy, but she made the list because she will make you crazy!

Level of crazy: Bad