Top 10 Super Smash Bros Brawlers

Top 10 Super Smash Bros Brawlers

69
Top 10 Super Smash Bros Brawlers
Fan Pop

Honorable Mention

Pit has the abilityto fly so when he is knocked off the battlefield he will just come right back. He also posses arrows that can hit from a long distance and a shield that can block shots and send them back towards the opponents. The final smash of Pit is great because it hits everyone at least once. Some negatives Pit cant take that much damage without being defeated.

10. Peach

Peach has the ability to glide back onto the battlefield when she is knocked off and she will come right back like Pit. She also possesses another mean of flying which is her umbrella that allows her to glide back into battle. Herfrying pan and other moves make her a silent assassin. Her final smash puts people to sleep while also giving health to her which makes it easier to heal and defeat your opponents.

9. Samus

Samus has the ability to come back on to the battlefield but does not “fly” her way of getting back onto the battlefield sometimes doesn't work. Her tuck, role, and bomb technique does quick damage as well as her ability to shoot plasma balls at her opponents. Her final smash allows her to change into zero suit Samus making her that much more of a threat.

8. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon has an ability similar to Samus to get back to the battle which sometimes doesn't work. He is able to punch and kick his opponents to the opposite end of the field or send them flying. His final smash if hit is usually an instant kill but you have to be right next to the opponents to affect them.

7. Kirby

Kirby is a little powerhouse. With his ability to gain access to other players abilities it's a complete game changer. Kirby is able to use your own power against you and he is very quick about it. His speed is unmatched he can turn into a boulder in a matter of seconds and send you flying. His final smash pulls whatever is in the nearby area into a pot then sends it all flying.

6. Sonic

Sonic is extremely fast and literally springs back to the battlefield. His quick and explosive moves leave his opponents dazed and confused. Sonic is rarely hit because he is too fast to catch. His final smash allows him to go super sonic and take out anyone that he can hit.The downside to this is his final smash isn't the easiest to control.

5. Toon Link

Similar to Link but for some reason Toon Link is much better. Good things can come in small packages after all. He posses arrows that can shot long distances, a boomerang, and has the ability to make and throw bombs. His final smash allows his to throw something at the nearest opponent(s) and whoever gets caught is sent flying and defeated.

4. Zelda

Zelda is great in so many ways. She has the ability to control some type of magic that allows her to use fire as a projectile. She also uses magic to send her opponents flying. She can also turn into Sheik which is like a boy version of Zelda that looks a little more like a ninja. He is fast and explosive whereas Zelda is slower but does more damage. Her final smash is a giant arrow that hits anyone in front of it.

3. Pikachu

Pikachu cracks the top 3 with his speed and agility. He is able to get back on the battlefield but he must be somewhat close to it. His thunder move is a great way to juggle an opponent and prevent them from ever touching down on the battlefield. Pikachu can also send thunders shocks that keep going until they hit someone. His final smash is he turns into a ball of electricity and hits anyone he can but it's hard to control.

2. Lucas

Lucas who is similar to Ness but it like a better version of Ness. He is able to shoot fire and ice from his hard as well as plasma. He can direct the plasma anyone he wants and it comes in hand to get back onto the battlefield and keep opponents off. He also possess the power to send opponents straight up and can juggle them easy. His final smash is energy raining from the sky that hits everyone.

1. Ike

Ike comes in at number one because he is an absolute beast. His attacks are extremely power and send people flying from one end of the battlefield to another. He is very quick and can also block attacks. He can take a lot of damage before being defeated as well. His final smash is not the best but it gets the job done. You can be sure that Ike will have the most kills at the end of the round.