To The Person Who Still Struggles, Do Not Be Afraid If You Have Something Inside Of You That You Can't Explain

We all know that we've been there.

136
To The Person Who Still Struggles,  Do Not Be Afraid If You Have Something Inside Of You That You Can't Explain
Stefano Pollio

Life isn't easy.

Plain and simple, there is always something that comes up just when everything is going your way. Whether it be financially, school, or personal. There is always something that comes up. Always.

This makes people feel discouraged and feel like they can't catch a break in life. This is just one more thing that keeps knocking them down on top of everything else a person deals with. Add some mental health problems in and you have a whole mess of problems.

There is a bible verse that directly talks about that feeling of being alone and how through God you will never be alone.

In Deuteronomy 31:8 it states,

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

God is saying literally do not be afraid. Do not be afraid if you're different if you have something inside of you that you can't explain. If you have so much on your plate now and feel like you're about to explode if one more thing happens, it's all going to be okay.

You are never alone. Not today. Not tomorrow. Never again.

That is truly the best way to look at life. Move forward. Go get the job you want. Have a family. Make memories. Travel the world. Experience new cultures. Learn to paint. Go skydiving. Whatever your heart desires are worth going through a struggle period. There is always something else to look forward to, to aspire to.

Most of the time life does not work out the way you want it to. So instead of digging yourself a whole so far deep that you can't see the way back up, why don't you try embracing the change and the chance to live and move forward? Keep pushing, keep fighting.

If you spend your life worrying about everything you do, you are passing through your life without actually living it. New experiences can be scary, life can be scary. It can also be the most beautiful thing if you let it be.

There are so many occurrences in life that make you scared, that knock you down, or disrupt your lifestyle. Just like anything else in life those are the defining moments of the person you will become and continue to be. God doesn't give you more than you can handle, ever.

So instead of feeling discouraged by all of the shortcomings that you face, look at them as learning experiences that will make you a stronger and a better person. If you take a positive outlook on life it can change your luck and ultimately change your life.

Pursue your dreams, live your life, and be happy no matter what gets thrown in your way.