To the Person that Keeps Holding On

To the Person that Keeps Holding On

15
To the Person that Keeps Holding On

This is a letter to the person who is constantly fighting. To the person who faces struggles everyday. To the person who feels like giving up, but somehow keeps going. To the person who keeps holding on, despite every reason to let go.

This is a letter to you.

I know it isn't easy to get up and face your demons, day after day. I know life can be hard, exhausting, and scary sometimes. I know sometimes you don't want to keep going. But I also know that you are a fighter. You are stronger than you will ever know, because holding on when you want to give up is one of the most difficult things to do. I know that right now it may seem like life will never get better, but I can promise you that one day it will get better.

You are never alone in what you are going through, and I know that you will make it through whatever you are facing right now. You may feel defeated and hopeless, but I want you to know that your fighting is not going unnoticed. Give yourself credit for being so strong, and never giving up.

Perhaps this may become a new word in your vocabulary:

Indomitable- (n.) impossible to subdue or defeat

You are indomitable. You will not be defeated. You are stronger than whatever tries to bring you down. Keep on holding on, and remember that all of this fighting will be worth it in the end. Please remember to never, ever give up.