To The Person I'll Love Forever Even Though You Broke My Heart To Pieces

I loved you with everything in me, and you still walked away

29180
http://loveinquotes.com

Dear Person I'll Forever Love,

Everything inside me wants to scream and yell to the entire world how much I hate you and how much I never want to see you again. But that would be a lie I couldn't live with. As much as I want people to think you're the biggest asshole, deep down, I don't.

For the past two years you have been my rock. The person I looked forward to talking to every single day, the one I could trust with my life and the one I thought would never stop loving me. Although, I was wrong about the last one, I'll forever be grateful for you.

In the past two years you have taught me so much more than I could imagine. You taught me to love unconditionally, and I can never thank you enough. I'll miss everything about you. I'll miss waking up next to you and hearing that laugh of yours. I'll miss your smile, your touch, and your kiss. I'll miss our adventures and all of the crazy times we had together. I guess all things really do come to an end.

You broke my heart into a million pieces and I'm still wondering when the hurt will finally stop. But really, I don't think it ever does. And for that, I hate you. I hate you for taking my heart and ripping it into tiny little pieces as you walked away. As you continue to live and be happy every single day–I will hate that for the rest of my life. But, I will never hate you.

There will never be a day that goes by that you won't run through my head. With every word that's said, something about it reminds me of you. When I think about our last words, I'll always think about screaming, "Don't leave!" at the door as you walked away. I'll always remember you crying, but you still left. You left me there. You watched me cry and fight, and you still had everything in you to look me in the eyes and say you didn't want this anymore. After you left, everything inside me broke. It's still hard to breathe. And it's all because of the person I loved. I'll always think you don't miss me. Even if you do.

I try to believe that maybe this is for the best; that you leaving would make you realize what you had. That maybe you needed to lose me to find me again. I know timing is important and you maybe weren't ready for me. Or maybe you were just a lesson, a lesson to never love someone so much because they can always leave.

Every day I think to myself, "Why did he leave?" But then I remember that if someone really wanted me they would tell me. And by now, if you have nothing to say, then I need to realize my value and move on. Maybe now I'll see my worth more than you ever showed me. I need to realize that you never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

But then there's part of me that wants to fight. Because what a terrible way of life to take the easy way, to never know what it is to risk everything for what you love. But maybe I'm the only one that thinks that way.

I can now only wish you the best of luck. It's so hard when you miss someone, but I know if I miss you now, then I was lucky. I was lucky to have someone worth missing. And I believe you were lucky too. You were lucky to have someone that loved you with everything in them, and you're giving that away. I think one day you'll look back and regret it, but I can't change that. Maybe one day our paths will cross again. I wish you the very best.

I hope you find your way back home.

I'll love you forever, best friend.

The Person Who Still Loves You