To The Man Of My Dreams, I'm Sorry

To The Man Of My Dreams, I'm Sorry

Best of luck in dealing with this princess.

18
To The Man Of My Dreams, I'm Sorry
thoughtcatalog

Let me go ahead and tell you that I am the farthest thing from perfect. I look like a crazy person when I wake up, I drool when I sleep, I am probably the meanest person you will ever meet when I am hungry, I have an attitude when I don’t get my way, my common sense goes out the door sometimes, I will beg for a foot or back massage, I hate people, and I am always right no matter what. But I am also caring, sweet (only sometimes), trustworthy, and have many other characteristics that make up who I am. It is a mixture of good and bad, but I just wanted to tell my future husband and man of my dreams that I apologize for having to deal with this princess on a daily basis.

I will never know how my family puts up with me, especially the father figures in my life that deal with my constant attitude. Now they are passing along that torch to you and couldn’t be more relieved. I have been told that it takes a special someone to love me, and I always took that as something negative. Now thinking back at that, it actually is very true and something that isn’t bad at all. I deserve the absolute best, someone who is worthy of me. I need you to be patient with me because everyone knows that I have none. I should be told I am beautiful every day and actually feel like it. I do not even know what the definition of beautiful is, but I do not have to worry when I am with you. I know I am a handful to deal with, but I promise I am worth it. Like every other girl, I am always right, and I am very hard-headed. You will never hear “I am sorry” come out of my mouth, well maybe on a very rare occasion, just do not count on it. I am sorry you have to deal with my sassiness but just know I love you. The people that mean the most to me are the ones that I give the hardest time to because I know they will always be by my side every step of the way.

Yes, I am the Pinterest type of girl who loves to be asked to me someone’s Valentine, to go on cute picnic dates to the park, to be given those cute coupon homemade books, and to make forts with. Chivalry is not dead. I enjoy the little things, and it does not take much to make me happy. I am a hopeless romantic. I love all things romantic and dream of those chick-flick movies to happen to me. I do love to be spoiled, but it doesn’t have to be with diamonds and expensive things. You can spoil someone with love and showing them that you care. Just never forget the little things. I know this is a lot, but just know that I am lucky to have someone who makes me feel special each and every day.