To The Heart That Wants To Fulfill God's Plan

Trust God through the process.

13
Favim

I have plans for myself in this life, and God has plans for me in this life. What matters most is if my plans intertwine into God’s plans. It is the same for you, too. God wants you to be all that you can be. You can only fully be who God wants you to be by allowing yourself to step into His plan. You know that dream you have that no one seems to believe in? If you know that is God’s plan for your life, DO IT. I am speaking to myself also as I write this. I know what I have a passion for, and I know that it is God’s plan for my life. But guess what? It is not the plan that other people expect me to live out. People may try to tell you what to do in regards to your career. Money is what often determines what someone’s occupation in life might be. God might want to use you in a place that might not promise a lot of money, but He wants to use you. If you truly follow what God’s desire is for you, He will supply your every need. He will look after you and make sure that you are taken care of because of your obedience. If he cares for the birds of the air, He will surely take care of you.

Look at the birds of the air;

they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,

and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Are you not much more valuable than they?

Matthew 6:26

Step out in faith knowing that God will guide your every step. It is easier said than done, but once you do it, your life will have purpose. God will begin to move in your life in ways you did not know possible. He will show Himself evident in situations like He never has before. The only person that can stop you from living out your purpose is you. You have to make the decision that you will live out God’s plan for your life regardless what other people say. God’s approval is far greater than man’s approval.

To the heart that wants to fulfill God’s plan: Steven Furtick states in his book Crash the Chatterbox that, “You either kick fear out of your heart or it will keep you out of the places God has prepared for you.” Jesus has ascended to the right hand of the Father. You no longer have to fear the what ifs. Learn to hear God’s voice above all others. You have the power to overcome the lies of discouragement by speaking the Word of God. His plans for you are greater than your own. Trust that and trust Him. He loves you.

Love,

Madison