To People Who Abused Their Second Chance

You blew it for yourself

195

Do you remember all those times you begged and pleaded for mercy just so I can give you that one thing you wanted to get our friendship back to where to was? You remember what that was called? Judging by the way I’m writing this article it seems like you haven’t. That thing, you begged for so very much, was a second chance.

You only get one second chance, unless you have one of those friends that gives them away like she’s Oprah or someone with a million dollars. Even then why would you choose to actually abuse that chance to have things back to the way things were? If you really wanted the friendship to continue you would really try to keep that chance and change for the better.

The whole reason I stopped giving you these chances was because of how much you disappointed me and abused me to your full potential. I did not realize this until I actually saw who you were; however, I thought you could change, I thought you could become a better person in some way, shape or form, but I guess that’s not the case now is it?

Generally speaking everyone always tries to change themselves to actually gain a second chance with some people and choose to keep it. Those people know how to keep their life in order and their priorities are straight! You on the other hand, don’t know what’s going on with you and only want to stay around just to be around others for the heck of it.

In short, you don’t know how to handle a second chance and I hope anyone else you know will eventually realize this. Please, before you come back and ask for another chance, you should know by now that my answer is a flat out, straight forward no! End of story, case closed, go on now and have a nice life!