To My Lovely Friends

To My Lovely Friends

My life would literally be so dull without you guys!!

579
To My Lovely Friends
Molly Martinez

My friends are basically my family and I honestly have no idea what the heck I would do without them. Although, sometimes they drive me a little crazy it's okay. Sounds kind of cliche but without them I probably wouldn't be that outgoing (im an introvert at heart).

This past year I have met so many incredible and amazing people that I literally love with all my heart. These people are there for me when no one else is and they help me through whatever I'm going through. So here's a little shout out to my lovely friends ;)

Shoutout to A M A Z I N G roommates that literally are down to do anything!!! Whether it's cuddling on the couch together, late night runs to cookout or just coming in my room when I'm napping just to talk to me, my sophomore year of college wouldn't be the same without y'all. Even though we've had some rough patches y'all will literally always have a place in my heart and I can't wait to take on junior year with y'all!!!!! #324

Shoutout to my amazing sorority!!!!!! The ladies within my sorority are literally the most genuine and loving group of women that I have ever met in my entire life. They push everyone to try their hardest and want to include everyone in everything. Without my sorority I don't think I would have ever been able to meet so many people within and outside of it. Also, I freaking LOVE my pham (y'all know who y'all are ;)) and I'm so thankful to have you guys in my life.

Shoutout to High School Fam!!! Okay y'all know how much I freaking love you guys and how thankful I am to still have you guys in my life. Y'all are the real MVPs for sticking it through and still dealing with my emotional and crazy self. I already know that we're gonna be friends even when were 50 and let me tell you I'm so lit for that.

Shoutout to literally all of my friends for being the most amazing, caring, understanding, and hilarious people I know. Without you guys, my life would be incomplete and dull. I'm forever thankful to have you guys in my life and I can't wait to make more memories with y'all.

xoxo Molly ;)

#324 #HAYYYY #PHAM #UnholyTrinity #Broskis #SexySix #BBQ