To my long time bestie
Friendships

To my long time bestie

Your birthday is this week and I didn't know what to get you sooo..

72
To my long time bestie

TEN YEARS. Our friendship has grown just as much emotionally as we have physically. Just think we met when we were nine years old and this week you turn nineteen ! Ever since the fourth grade you have been there for almost every single big moment in my life, and for that I couldn't be more thankful. Coming over to play turned into hanging out and weekend long sleepovers. From rec softball to middle school to travel ball to high school. From being able to drive ourselves around town to being able to go on road trips together.

You're my absolute best friend and you deserve the world. Thank you so much for talking to me when I was that awkward new kid, who knew that we would become best friends and go to the same college together. I hope we will always be best friends, because I will always need you in my life. Through all the good, the bad, and ugly you have been there pretty much every step of the way. You know my deepest and darkest secrets that no one else knows and more than likely will never know.

A true friend like you has taught me how to never let a friendship end just because it's "inconvenient" or "has had a rough patch". I'm here to tell you your friendship means the world to me. Studies have said that after ten years of friendship, you're likely to stay friends for life. I believe it's true, so prepare for a life long adventure with my random activities I ask you to take part in, the endless laughs, and requests to go Walmart at one in the morning.

We've had our share of ups and downs, I mean after all ten years is a long time to go without getting into an argument. So if fr any reason we ever get into a huge fight please know, I will always want to be able to conquer it and fight for our friendship. I want you to stay in my life forever and that may sound a little cliche but it's true. I want you to be a bridesmaid in my wedding one day and I wasn't my future kids to really know you, not just know you from stories they've heard about you. With this being said I hope you know that I will always be here for you.

Thank you for sticking with me all these years. I really can not thank you enough for the countless times you've been there when I needed you. My life would be completely different without you in it. I love you!