To The Future Husband I Can't Wait To Meet

Whoever you are, wherever you are, I can't wait to meet you.

2329

To my future husband,

Whoever you are and wherever you are, I cannot wait to know and love you. Just know that I have been so excited to meet you ever since I realized what love was. As I grew up learning that love was patient, kind, and sincere, I know and hope that you will be all of those things. I learned from Cinderella that miracles can happen and that dreams do come true, but I know that our relationship will be better than any fairy tale. Over the last couple of years, relationships, and heartbreaks, I’ve learned a lot about who I am, what I want, and how I love. While I might be a hand full, it’s because I’ve been waiting for someone like you who makes my journey to find you worth it.

Sometimes when I sit back and think about the person that you will be, I think about how happy I will be one day knowing that I’ve finally found you. I am giddy with joy thinking about how I will look back at all the times I was upset about some guy or frustrated with myself and think about how all of those moments led me to this great one. While all of those moments sucked, they all led me to you. It’s crazy to think that one day it will all just make sense with you.

While I’ve had some interesting relationships in my life, I’d like to think that they all taught me something important about myself or about what I needed in my life. I’ve learned that my patience goes a long way, even when it shouldn’t. I’ve learned that I love a little harder and I’m okay with that. I’ve learned that I don’t do anything halfway and I’m starting to expect that from others. And I’ve learned that being understanding and uplifting goes a long way. I may not be the woman I want to be for you and I right now, but I can promise you that I will find her before I find you.

In my life, I’ve learned that giving is important. Whether it be time, gifts, affection, attention, or making sacrifices, giving is something that is imperative to a relationship. I can promise you that every day for the rest of my life, I will give you 110 percent. All I can ask is that you give in return. Treat me with love and respect and I will never make you regret it.

Lastly, I pray that we make our lives an adventure together. I hope that every day is full of endless joy and contagious laughter. I hope that your family becomes my family and that your mother becomes my dear friend. I pray that we have beautiful and perfect babies together and that they are happy and healthy. My dream is that we show our kids that love isn’t some magical fairytale, but something that exists in real life. I hope that we live a passionate, crazy, sometimes a little insane, fun, wonderful life together. Me and you, you and me.

So wherever you are in the world, I cannot wait to meet you. I cannot wait to have those precious moments with you. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Sometimes I think I’ve been through it all, but I can’t wait to go through it all with you. So here’s to this crazy, beautiful life we will have together. I already love you, whoever you are.

See you soon,

Me