A Letter To The Friends I've Lost

A Letter To The Friends I've Lost

Thank you.

2
A Letter To The Friends I've Lost
Raven Logan's Personal Photo

I would first like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you felt this was the only way. To end a friendship that could've blossomed into something beautiful. I have no ill feelings and I never will. I wish you all the best of luck in life but know I will still think of you from time to time. I will be sad and hurt and angry. But most of all I will be happy that you are happy. I will not laugh at your pain or your misfortunes but hope that they will turn around.

If I have lost you because of distance then know that I still love you. I may be miles away but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about you. People grow apart and I understand that and I don't hold any of that against you and I hope you don't hold it against me. I hope you are doing well and have grown into wonderful people.

If it seems like I've been distant from you, I'm sorry. This hurts me a lot to not be close to you, but once my trust has been compromised, it makes it harder to open up to you once I've given you another chance. I have always been a "chances" person and will be for a while, but the more chances you are given the further we will be in terms of intimacy with one another.

To the friends I've lost, thank you, Thank you for all of the wonderful memories we've shared. All the secrets, laughs, tears, drama, hugs, lessons and love. No matter what has happened between us or what will happen between us, you have helped shape me into who I am today. I am Raven because of our shared experiences and I wouldn't trade anything for it. The pain of losing you has taught me a lot. Thank you so much