5 Thank Yous To My Best Friend

5 Thank Yous To My Best Friend

What I should tell you all the time

476

Dear Best Friend,

1. Thank you for listening to me

No matter what. No matter what I am going through, planning on doing, or even just rambling on about the same ole' boy, you listen. You listening to me 24/7 makes me grateful I have you, if I did not have you, who would listen??

2. Thank you for sharing all of your stuff

Literally everything. From clothes, to food, to makeup, you literally share it all. Based off of that, I know you have a good heart. You are always willing to give not only to me, but to everyone else as well.

3. Thank you for living with me

Without this year, I do not know what I would have done. College was a lot harder than I expected, but having you by my side made it doable. Our late night trips to the vending machine, arguing like sisters, and our random dance parties are memories that I would not trade for anything.

4. Thank you for telling me "no"

Seriously. I need to hear it sometimes. I always like to listen to people's opinions but at the end of the day, I do what I want...except when it is your opinion. Your opinion I value way more than I would like to admit. If there is a time where you are telling me I should not do something, I listen (whether it seems like it or not). I listen to you because I know you are always coming from a good place and you just do not want to see me hurt.

5. Thank you for loving me

Wow, sentimental, I KNOW. But thank you. I really do not tell you enough. Thank you for everything you constantly are doing for me and with me. At this point, you are like a sister, and considered family. I do not want to know what my life would be like without you in, you are my gal for life!!!

Love always.