7 Tips To Get You Through Midterms Week

7 Tips To Get You Through Midterms Week

Midterms are the worst, so we can all use some tips to help us get through the stressful week.

11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rhodesj/13681294573

Can you believe that it's already almost midterms week? I know that I always need some tips and guidance when it comes to studying for midterms. Even if I've heard it all before, it doesn't hurt to get a reminder and maybe get some new tips for getting through the stressful week ahead.

Change up your study spaces

I can never sit in one place and study for hours on end. It's always helpful to get a change in location to help refocus yourself and keep yourself motivated.

Call your parents

A good talk with my mom always helps to calm me down. It also gives me motivation to get through the week because then I'll be able to go home over spring break and see my family.

Nap

I'm not saying that you should sleep all the time, but you definitely can't focus well if you're sleep deprived. A solid nap can help you regain some energy and focus.

Eat a lot

We all know how hard it is to focus when you're hungry. But also some of your favorite foods, can just make you feel better when you're stressed and upset. You still want to try to eat healthy though so you can have enough energy to make it through those long hours of studying.

Find a good study playlist

I'm the type of person that has to listen to music when I'm studying, but it's important to have the right playlist or else I'll get distracted. Find a playlist that gets you motivated, but also helps you to enjoy yourself.

Exercise

No matter how hard it is to find the motivation to go exercise, I know I always feel better once I do. It's a great way to get rid of some stress and to just feel better overall.

Get off campus

Whether it's to go get a coffee or maybe something to eat, try to get away from campus. It can be a little rough being stuck it the same place for so long, so give yourself a break for a bit.