Time Heals All Heartaches

Time Heals All Heartaches

A person does not define you.

22
Time Heals All Heartaches
www.pexels.com

Here you are thinking, where did it all go wrong? He or she have decided that they no longer wanted anything to do with you. They leave you here wondering what could you have done to prevent this from happening or what was wrong with you for them to leave you. The answer is quite simple— nothing is wrong with you.

Unfortunately, as scary as it sounds sometimes people can wake up one day and just decide to end relationships for whatever reason that compelled them to do so. It may leave you feeling helpless at times and even lost but I can honestly say that time will be your best-friend through it all. We're human beings and it's okay to feel sad because it's in our nature to feel emotions. Don't ever feel like you're weak because you feel the need to cry, it's better to let it all out than keep it all bottled up.

Each and every one of us handle heartbreaks in different ways, how we heal from them depend on what make us happy. It is important to try and deal with the pain in a positive way even though it might seem impossible to do so. Whether it's playing sports, hanging out with friends, drawing, reading or singing, whatever it is, a good positive distraction will help ease the pain. Surrounding yourself with dear friends or family might also help in making you crack a smile or two in such a tough time. If you're like me and just want to keep it all bottled up, trust me having a friend there for you will help immensely.

The most important thing that I have learned in these situations is that take this time for yourself. Use this heart ache to better yourself and just focus on you, not to worry about anything else. If you're thinking "I will never get over him or her," chances are you will and if you don't maybe you'll just keep them in your heart but won't want to be with them anymore. Never let one boy or girl make you feel like there is no one left out there for you because there are over seven billion people on Earth and your soulmate is out there.

You don't need someone else to define you, only you can do that for yourself and yes it is okay to be single. Sometimes social media makes it seem like being single is so wretched and sure while having that someone special is nice and all, being single is just as great. Now as I said before time will be your best friend, it will be because it will help you heal and find yourself again. Whether it takes you a month or a couple to even a year, no matter how long it takes for you to heal, it's okay.

Just always keep in mind that you are nothing less just because someone decided to break up or stop talking to you. It may be tough now with all the sadness but you'll come out of this stronger than ever.