I Sent This 14 Question Survey To My Exes Because TikTok Made Me Do It

I Sent This 14 Question Survey To My Exes Because TikTok Made Me Do It, And I'm SO Glad I Did

"I'm not going to do it, I'm just thinking about it. OK... I did it."

9285

As most teenage girls right now, I love TikTok. I find myself getting lost in the app for hours. I found a trend recently where girls send surveys to the guys they've liked, dated, kissed, etc. I think you get the idea. Of course, I HAD to try it.

To start off, I sent this survey to five guys. Unfortunately, I only had two of them reply. Regardless of this, I personally thought the responses I got from those two boys were too funny to keep to myself. So, I just had to share. (Plus, I found out which of my exes were my favorite based on who answered. Just kidding, if I've dated you and you didn't reply to my really awesome survey, no hard feelings, but you are just a tad fake).

Anyway, here are the questions I asked two of my exes and their epic answers:

Guy No. 1

I asked 14 questions to the guys that I sent the survey to. Here are guy number 1's answers:

1. What's your name?

I won't be including this in the article just to keep the privacy of the boys.

2. When did we go on our date(s)?

Junior Year

3. What did we do on our date?

Talked and kissed

4. Did you have a good time?

Yes

5. How would you say our date went overall?

This was on a scale from 1 to 10, I set 1 to "I was considering escaping through the bathroom window," and 10 to, " I was ready to go to Vegas and be married by an Elvis impersonator."

8

6. Please explain your above answer.

I really enjoyed myself around you.

7. Did we kiss at the end of our date?

Yep

8. If yes, how was it? If no, why?

It was awesome!!!!!

9. Rate my attractiveness.

This was on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being "I would rather gouge my eyeballs than ever look at you again," and 10 being, "Like a chunky Greek goddess." [I think I'm hilarious, don't come for me.]

9

10. Did this have something to do with us going out?

Yes

11. Rate my personality.

This was on a scale of 1 to 10. One was "Like dating a rock," and ten was, "Please be my wife."

8

12. How awkward is this survey?

The final scale of 1 to 10. One is, "It's chill," 10 is, "I'd rather throw myself over a bridge than take it again."

6

13. Would you go on another date with me?

Yes

14. Any closing remarks you wish to add?

Yeet

Guy No. 2

I asked the same 14 questions to guy No. 2. Here are his answers:

1. What's your name?

Again, I won't be including this.

2. When did we go on our date(s)?

A couple years ago

3. What did we do on our date?

We did a lot, from golfing to eating.

4. Did you have a good time?

Yes

This was on a scale from 1 to 10, I set one to "I was considering escaping through the bathroom window," and 10 to, " I was ready to go to Vegas and be married by an Elvis impersonator."

7

6. Please explain your above answer.

It was pretty fun.

7. Did we kiss at the end of our date?

Probably.

8. If yes, how was it? If no, why?

It was OK.

9. Rate my attractiveness.

This was on a scale of 1 to 10. One being "I would rather gouge my eyeballs than ever look at you again," and 10 being, "Like a chunky Greek goddess." [I think I'm hilarious, don't come for me.]

8

No.

11. Rate my personality.

This was on a scale of one to ten. One was "Like dating a rock," and ten was, "Please be my wife."

8

12. How awkward is this survey?

The final scale of 1 to ten. 10 is, "It's chill," ten is, "I'd rather throw myself over a bridge than take it again."

1

Please leave me alone.

Just woke up, and taking a test, didn't enjoy.

Closing Remarks

This is probably my favorite article I've written so far, and definitely my favorite TikTok trend. I've got some pretty awesome ex-boyfriends who love to joke around with me, and I'm very grateful for them. Hopefully, if this article goes over will, I'll be doing some more like it in the future. I hope everyone has as much fun reading it as I did getting to write it.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.

From Your Site Articles