Tiger Woods Is Still Rewriting History

Tiger Woods Keeps Rewriting The Record Books And Proves We Should Never Count Him Out

I think we all knew the last couple of months that Tiger Woods was onto something great.

29

Tiger Woods, there is a reason that we call him ‘legend’, ‘the goat’, it's because he is. After his win last September it became expected that he should win another major. The last couple of weeks I started to expect it from him.

Yesterday's win was just proof that Tiger Woods still belongs in the game of golf. Not all did he win, but he won the Masters. He overcame years worth of back pain and knee injuries to get to yesterday’s victory.

This weekend we saw some of what Tiger is still capable of doing. He is still capable of competing at a high level and taking it to a find of great golfers. The Masters’ field is some of the best golfers in the world. Sunday's leaderboard was packed with some of the great names in golf currently. It had major Champions from last year and the last couple of years.

I think we all knew the last couple of months that Tiger Woods was onto something great. His ability to show up on Thursday ready to compete was amazing. He gave us so many wow moments last week. Some of the best shots from the Masters came from Tiger Woods. Heading into the weekend he showed us one of his best rounds.

Once Saturday got here he did not let up at all. That was the moment that we all realized that this is the year that Tiger Woods is going to win the Masters, again.

Yesterdays win made it five green jackets for Tiger. It also made it his 15th major win. The significance to that is that he is only 3 away from tying Jack and 4 away from surpassing him on the most major win list. Now that we have seen him win the Masters yesterday it won't be long before he wins his next major.

He has a real shot at winning another major this year. He has a chance of winning at Bethpage and at Pebble Beach because of the history that he has at these golf courses. With 4 PGA Championship and 3 U.S. Open wins, there is a good chance that he could win one again this year.

Tiger’s win yesterday does so much for the game of golf. It shows people how much mental preparation goes into the game and what it takes to compete at this level. He brings notice and recognition to the game. With everything that he has been through the last few years, he saw the world what he is capable of doing. He showed the world that the old Tiger is back and he is ready to take it to the younger golfers and some of the great golfers of this generation.

It was just amazing to see where Tiger has come from in the last few years. From thinking that it was time to retire to getting his 81st win on the PGA Tour. It changes the mindset of how we have to view Tiger Woods now.