Thunder Up, Baby!

Thunder Up, Baby!

Lets Go, Thunder!

3
Thunder Up, Baby!
Facebook

Oklahoma City Thunder and the Golden State Warriors go head and head for the title, Western Conference Champions. The Warriors come off their best season ever going 73-9, while the Thunder fell 3rd in the Western Conference with the record of 55-27. As the two face each other after a long season, the Thunder fans have more hope than ever to help raise their team to victory. Since the first two games were played at Golden State, the crowd now comes back to Oklahoma City for the next two games in the seven-game series.

As many would say that the Thunder is the underdog in this faceoff, the Oklahoma fans like always support and cheer on their team to victory. With the hope that Kevin Durant stays in the City for the following years, Oklahoma City fans roar the streets for each game never letting the noise drop one bit.

Stephen Curry, the most loved player in the NBA right now, has to face the challenge of not only competing against the Thunder but also the crowd. Many Thunder fans would say that these games are what everyone looks forward to every year. Although football is the main focus for most of the year, the town loves to see other great things come from OKC as well.

So to say the least, no matter what happens with the series the fans of Thunder will never let the team down. From the hearts of the Oklahomans we would like to say “THUNDER UP BABY!"