There Are Only 5 Tips You Need To Thrive This Summer

There Are Only 5 Tips You Need To Thrive This Summer and Here They Are

You can thank me later.

83

This summer is all about being our best selves. It's time we feel good, look good, and live our lives for ourselves and our own happiness. We want to come back from this summer feeling refreshed, stunning, and full of love. We want to remember this summer as our happiest one yet. So how do we get to a point where we are truly glowing inside and out these next few months?

It's simple!

Here are five ways to get to thrivin' all summer long.

Surround Yourself With Your Girl Gang

Skam Espana Hug GIF by Movistar+ - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

It's a hot girls summer for sure, but you can't truly live it up without your people by your side. Keep in touch with the ones in your life that make you feel your greatest, your happiest, and the most "you" version of yourself- there's no point in wasting these next few months with people who don't want to see you glowing.

Be Bold, Baby

Sexy Olivia Wilde GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

It's time to make a move. Whether it be on the person you've been crushing on, the job that you desperately need to pay for your summer activities, or a change to your appearance that you've been debating for awhile, it's time to take charge and take a chance. You'll be happier for it and honestly what's the worst that can happen? Just go for it! You'll be glad you did.

Embrace Your Beauty

Beautiful Fashion GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Darlin', you're stunning. There's no question about it. Even on the days you don't feel your best, even if you're struggling to accept certain aspects of your beauty, you are still beautiful. It's time you start taking some pride in it! Show off your figure, let those freckles have a chance to shine, let your eyes captivate anyone who sees them. Draw some attention to the parts of you that you love and you'll not only feel incredibly confident, but the parts of you that you aren't too fond of won't bother you much at all anymore.

Block Him Already

Nene Leakes Whatever Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

You don't need his drama, girl. His wishy-washy behavior is only dragging you down, and this summer is for elevating ourselves. If he hasn't realized how great you are by now, let him regret missing out on you and all you have to offer. This is your time to thrive, not lose yourself in a guy that doesn't care. Take out that phone and block him... see, I bet you feel happier already.

Soak Up The Sunshine

Ice Cream Nbc GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Don't sit around all day and waste the summer like many of us are prone to do. Get up, get moving! Make coffee dates with friends, make day trips to the beach, go downtown and dance the night away. Sure, give yourself time to rest and relax, but don't make it a habit to sit around and do absolutely nothing all summer long. You'll feel sorry for yourself later on.

This summer is the time to be your happiest self. It's the time to feel yourself, to fall in love with who you are, and to make some memories that will stick with you forever. Make this summer count and live it up. These tips won't do you wrong.