My Threesome Experience

My Threesome Experience

A personal account of my first threeway.

1019
My Threesome Experience
Photo by Deon Black on Unsplash

Some of the best in life come in threes - The Powerpuff Girls, primary colors, Destiny's Child, to name a few. It turns out that sex can work in the same way. I know what many of you might be thinking and it is probably a mixture of the following expressions: omg! Threesome?! Was it awkward? Congratulations! How was it?

Before my first three-way, I genuinely thought that they were something that might appear as a joke in a movie or a steamy scene in a romance novel, but never in real life. I was convinced that those who do actually find themselves in situations with multiple bedfellows were married couples looking to spice up the inedible boring bedroom routine. Trust me when I say that I couldn't be happier to find out that I was wrong.

I had the pleasure of finding myself tangled around two very beautiful strangers one night after a party. To be honest, most of the events leading up to the main show were a bit of a blur. There was no lengthy talk depicting what was going to happen or how it was going to happen. A part of me always was intrigued by threesomes. While I was nervous about the actual dynamics, I thought they could be exciting or different. After all, I am an adult, so why the hell not?

During the experience, I remember feeling almost powerful. I mean, here I was— plain-jane, nerdy me— with the most stunning female underneath and a guy that literally looks like he could be a Greek statue behind. At the time, it felt like my body took over and the second I relaxed into the affair, I felt amazing. Transitions can be a bit rocky, but if you do find yourself in bed with two other people, it is important to remember that you are all experiencing the same things.

One thing I did learn is that not everyone needs to be fully participating at once. For example, there were moments where I simply enjoyed watching. Also, I think threesomes are far better when the participants don't really know each other. Best not to bring the awkward talks about who got the most attention home with you.

Anyone who may want to experiment sexually shouldn't let the fear of the unknown prevent them from experiencing a good time. This is not to say that you should jump into a situation you are uncomfortable with it. All in all, figure out what excites you, and go for it.