The 16 Stages Of Working Out When You're Lazy AF

Life's a climb, but the view's great.

56

UGH. Does anyone else struggle with getting out of your comfortable, cozy queen-sized bed and getting dressed for the gym?

If you're lazy like me, you have these struggles.

I need to get in that mindset, that mindset workout gurus have when they're working out. Yes, I love working out don't get me wrong. I love the adrenaline rush and your blood pumping and the sweat that you put out means you're actually burning calories. It's just the pre-workout stages that I struggle with. If you can relate, please let me know. If you have any solutions, PLEASE let me know.

1. The night before: I'm going to get up at 6 a.m. and work out for two hours.

2. The morning of: eh, I'll work out in two more hours.

3. Two hours later: hmm...maybe I'll work out after work when I get home.

4. After work: I'm already tired, I'll go after dinner.

5. After dinner: I'm literally in a food coma. I'll go tomorrow.

When you actually go to the gym, I congratulate you. You made it past my stopping point. But you're still feeling lazy at the gym, like me when I actually make it, you're still like "I wanna go home" and "this is too hard." Trust me, girl, I relate. I relate.

6. Trying to lift weights like:

7. You're in the weight room doing sit-ups and you have no idea how to do a sit-up:

8. When you see a cute muscular guy and he's checking you out:

9. You trying to run like:

10. Looking at other people doing the most like:

11. Everything is just too hard and you want to go home:

12. Laying down on the mat and attempting to do a sit-up:

13. You every minute of your workout:

14. Zumba instructors be like:

15. When you complete one push-up:

16. You on the treadmill trying to run: