Thoughts From An Introvert

Thoughts From An Introvert

My vent on rude people.

11
Thoughts From An Introvert
Google

Through out my life I’v experienced many situations where I get ignored or insulted due to my physicality, mannerisms, age, or personality. I really can’t stand when people are rude to me or anyone for no reason. I always find myself in situations where I’m the odd one out. It’s rare when I come across nice strangers or co workers. If Im reserved, shy, or quirky Im not worth to receive some peoples respect or kindness. If I’m the youngest one in the room I’m a child and I don’t exist. If I’m new and I don’t know anyone in a group I’m not worth to talk to. This happens at work, school, and social gatherings. These experiences cause me to shut down and avoid new people. I find it so hard to believe that there are so many people that just think they are so superior and being nice to people only applies to whoever they think deserves it.

I wish people realized them isolating anyone out can be damaging to another persons self esteem and its just plain out rude. Every time it happens I definitely self reflect and think is there something wrong with me, did I do something wrong, why does this keep happening to me? I think everyone always seeks approval in any social situation and when you get rejected it hurts. I’m thankful though the thoughts that I get when this happens to me are temporary and I realize there isn't anything wrong with me. It’s hard to believe but there really are so many rude people out there and honestly screw them.

I know I am always nice to anyone I come across to and never bother or bully another individual because I don’t believe I’m better than anyone else. I just realize those rude people are temporary and irrelevant and they are insignificant in my life. I have my own close circle of good people who have the same values as me and I’m lucky to have them. I know many people can relate to how I’m feeling and I hope they and myself know as long as we remain being ourselves and always nice to others we ll eventually encounter people who leave a nice impression on our day or life and disregard those who don't.