Thoughts You Have During Your First Workout Back.

The Timeline Of Your First Workout Back After Taking A Hiatus

For some reason, those first workouts getting back into shape are the hardest, and we've all thought the same things during those first 10 minutes back in the gym.

360
https://pixabay.com/en/training-rmuscles-back-shoulders-828741/

I don't know why, but getting back into shape by eating healthier, working out or both after having an indulging spree in eating or just being lazy is always the hardest thing, and I swear my thoughts are a broken record.

Here's a thought timeline of what goes through my head during the first workout back.

Getting ready for the gym

"I should wear my new sports bra for motivation"

"Sh*t I can't find a matching outfit"

"Where are my leggings that match this top? I haven't even worked out recently"

"Do I really want to do this?"

"Should I just stay home and nap instead?"

"Ughhh nope It's beach season"

"yep your going to the gym"

"You got this"

Arriving at the gym

"We meet again"

"I feel guilty for not being here in so long"

"Oh no... Kevin is working, he's gonna say 'welcome back'"

"Nope even better he asked where I've been"

"You can still leave, no one will know you didn't work out"

"Literally you can go to the bathroom and put water in your hair and go in the sauna and people will think you worked out"

"Nevermind Kevin is still there... He'll know I didn't work out"

"F**k It, let's do it"

Cardio

"How long should I do"

"30 is good, I'll be fine"

"I need a banging playlist"

"OK it's starting"

"This isn't too bad"

"Nope just kidding, this is terrible"

"Oh sh*t I'm so out of shape"

*Gets distracted and lost in my thoughts*

"Oh yes I'm probably almost done"

"It's only been 10 minutes!!!!!!"

"I'm bored"

"Maybe I should only do 15 minutes"

"Oh girl you have cake at home, treat yourself for going to the gym"

"no that's not how it works"

"I can't breathe, I am literally dying"

"Yes only 2 minutes left"

"Why has this been the longest 2 minutes of my life"

"I DID ITTTT!"

Toning Exercises

"OK let's find a good ab workout"

"They have so many online to choose from"

"This one doesn't seem too bad"

"This is so easy"

"I could do this for hours"

*5 crunches later*

"Oh I feel the burn"

"The last one, you got this"

"You're probably gonna have a six pack after that workout, wow"

"Nope, I still don't have abs"

Machines

"Did they get new machines"

"How does this work"

"Is that where you put your face or your head"

"I'll figure that one out next time"

"Someone's on the machine I want"

"I guess that's a sign I should be done for the day"

Leaving

"Yes you did it"

"#Proud"

"I feel like a sweaty mess"

"Dammit Kevin you don't have to comment on everyone's appearance after their workout"

"Look at you being all fit"

"... Oh, I still have that cake in the fridge"

Whatever may be holding you back from going to the gym don't let it stop you! Working out is great for your mind, body, and soul. With summer in full swing now is the best time to go the extra mile!