5 Reasons Big Boobs Suck

5 Complaints Every Girl With Big Boobs Desperately Wants To Get Off Her Chest

As a busty girl, I can assure you that the allure of big boobs isn't all they're pushed up to be. *ba dum tss*

16595
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bagogames/15925989848

When I was younger, I used to want big boobs so badly. I was kind of slow to the developing game. I was in sports bras or training bras until probably the seventh grade. Most girls in my year had already doubled in cup size and I felt kind of behind.

When eighth grade hit, and I immediately regretted ever wanting big boobs. I've been cursed since. They're a nuisance, painful, and unflattering, but I'm about to get more specific.

Here are some reasons why big boobs are worse than anything else.

1. Working out is a nightmare

Let's talk about the most painful part of working out: Your boobs. If I want to be comfortable running, doing pilates, or stabilizers, I have to wear two or three bras so that the girls stay in place. You don't want to be knocked out by a random punch to the face, so you have to attempt to push your boobs down as much as you can. However, no matter how many bras you put on, one always ends up popping out a little. (Not to mention the pain associated with big boobs and working out, but I'll get into that.)

2. The thing everyone avoids talking about... Asymmetry

Whoever says their boobs are 100% even are lying. And every man who disbelieves that has been misguided. I can be honest–my biggest insecurity about my boobs is asymmetry. It's such a hot button for me that I've considered a reduction for one, and I might go through with it. However, asymmetry is a lot more noticeable with bigger breasts than with smaller ones, but both are hard to shop for. For which do you compensate–the bigger or smaller boob? Can you even compensate? Are the sizes so massively different that you'll have to stuff the smaller one? Why does one boob look flatter when you lay down than the other?

Either way, asymmetry is a horror film that no one can avoid living through.

3. Two words: Back pain

The GIF is pretty much how it feels. Being an athlete with big boobs (and scoliosis because of them), I have a constant pain in my back. Also, going to a university with very uneven terrain, it's tough to hike those West Virginia hills with this much pain (but I do it anyway)! I have to keep up those grades, no matter how much it sucks just to get to class. Icy Hot and Aspirin are my best friends, but hopefully, that'll change soon.

4. The self-esteem booster: When guys say they're an "ass men"

While this is probably the least of a big breasted girl's worries, it still sucks to hear. What if you're more busty than booty? It's like saying you don't fit his dumbass fantasy of every porn star or celebrity. While this guy isn't worth your time if he doesn't appreciate you for you, it still can leave some insecurities about your boobs and about your butt, in particular. If your looks are even a little bit of a deal breaker for a man, drop him like it's hot.

5. No cute bras in your size

One of the easiest things that all big-busted girls can agree on is that the options for bra styles are less than stellar. We have a shit variety of cute bras. I don't think I even own a bra that I think is cute. They all just get the job done. Now that I think of it, I probably only have two functioning cup-bras and the rest are sports bras. Looks like I need to go shopping...

While everyone thinks bigs boobs are something to be praised, it is a whole different beast to have them. Never forget what a big-breasted girl could be going through. They have it harder than you think.

What I'd give to have a B cup!

Also, if I do end up getting rid of my boobs, hit me up if you want them. I'm glad to give them away to someone who will use them.