Thoughts About The Future After Graduation

Everything I'm worrying about now, even though that's a "future me" problem.

7
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-people-during-graduation-2585497/

I graduate in December. There, I said those dreaded, yet very exciting, words. I'll be walking across the stage with a bachelor's degree in hand, then sent off into the world to do whatever it is that "adults" do. As the time to walk gets closer, there are so many things about my future, while still undecided, that I have to make. I just don't have a clear answer to "What are you going to do with the rest of your life?" and I don't think I ever will.

Where am I going to move to?

Am I going back home? Am I going to stay in my college town? Will I move in with my boyfriend? Will I live with friends? Alone? Buy a house, rent an apartment? These are all great questions, to which I answer, ask me again in 16 weeks because I don't know.

Where am I going to work?

You mean I actually have to get a full-time, 9 to 5 job after I graduate to support myself and my cats? I have two part-time jobs, neither of which are on track for what I'd like to pursue a career in. Catch me multi-tasking interviews and finals while figuring out what I'd like to do with my life.

Grad school

I've completed about half of an application for graduate school. The program I applied for is online, which makes my decision of moving even harder since I can access it as long as I have WiFi. Just thinking about graduate school makes my head spin.

Internships

Of course, I should probably get an internship. But between balancing a new job, a pending move, and a graduate program, could I even handle it? Probably not. Will I force myself to do it anyway? Absolutely. I'll sleep when I'm dead.