Things You Need To Know. From Me, A Fan

Things You Need To Know. From Me, A Fan

You have so many fans and people out there who are rooting for you.

82
Things You Need To Know. From Me, A Fan
pexels.com

If you've made it this far and are reading this today, there are a few things I need you to know. You are not here by accident and whatever purpose you are pursuing in your life is important and worth it. Everything you are passionate about is not random or unimportant -- they are your callings, and if they make you happy you should follow them without any regrets. At the end of your life, I promise that if you love something you will not regret chasing it, but you will be sorry if you let it get away from you. Even if it doesn't work out, in the end, you tried and you cared and sometimes that is enough.

You can do SO many hard things and are SO capable, even if you don't always believe you are. Remember that nothing will hold you back more than your own insecurities. Kick those out the door. You don't need them anymore. They never defined you or your capabilities in the first place.

You were not made to be subtle. There is nothing about you that is ordinary, I promise. You were made to yell and fight and shine and sparkle and lead wolf packs, for crying out loud. Not literal ones, but you get the point. Do not ever let yourself be reduced by your own mind. You are not subtle, and you are not a background person. There is something you can do better than anyone else in the world. Whatever that may be, find it and do not ever be subtle about it.

If you think you've peaked, find a new mountain. If you spend too much time on top of the mountain staring off the edge you'll forget how it felt to climb it in the first place. Never ever let yourself get too comfortable on your mountain.

Be so alive that everyone knows it. I know at first that may seem silly, but I am so serious. Not just breathing and showing up alive, but wandering and loving and kicking and screaming alive, if that's what you need to do.

Even though you may not feel like it sometimes, you are so, so great and worthy of everything good in your life. You have SO many fans and people out there rooting for you -- some of them you might not even know.