As a waitress, it is our job to serve you. However, some requests can be a bit tedious and out of the way, especially during a rush. Here are some things that can be considered annoying to your waitress:
1. Asking for a detailed list of what's in every single dishes
What is in the plate? What are the exact contents in the contents of each detail in the plate.
2.Asking where the bathroom is before you can order
It would be easier if you ordered first and then went to the bathroom so that way your waitress doesn't have to come back.
3.Asking for a drink product that requires you to go pour and mix multiple things together.
Milkshakes and mixed beverages take time and effort and it's annoying during a rush.
4. Asking about a special thats on a menu board/ display and then getting up and looking at it yourself
So I basically memorized the menu or ran over to quickly memorize it for you to act like I did, for nothing.
5. Asking to sing "Happy Birthday"
Once again, during a rush, be considerate that other waitresses have to join in to sing and it's uncomfortable to have to assemble people.
6. Asking for deserts
Most chain restaurants have the waitress make the desert so it's annoying to have to throw together in an entire dish that looks presentable.
7. Asking to change the temperature
This is a restaurant, not your house.
8. Asking for music/ volume to be changed
Repeat of the above
9. Asking for obsessive amounts of things you won't need
Literally if you order several bowels of whatever and then never touch them, you deserve to go to a new level of hell.
10. Asking for your number and then leaving you a trash tip
I mean this is why we gave you a fake number or politely refused.
11. Asking for alcohol when you don't have an ID
Sorry but we have to card you.
Just be considerate of these things when asking of your waitress and make sure to give them a fair tip for their service!