7 Activities For Quarantine That Aren't Binging T.V.

7 Activities For Quarantine That  Aren't Binging T.V.

Not that there's anything wrong with binging T.V.- we're all doing it!

6
https://www.pexels.com/photo/action-active-activit...

Lets be honest, we all see those super intense quarantine fitness challenges or whatever challenge you happen to see on your feed and most of us just scroll on by! Most days alot of time is occupied for most people by an increase in social media use and television consumption. After all, now is the perfect time to start a show that you've always wanted to checkout but never got around to. Some days, however,, one finds themselves in the mood to do something other than T.V, but maybe your not sure what to do! Here are some things that I've found myself doing or seen other people doing to occupy time!

1. Diamond paintings 

Super fun, you can get them on Amazon. It's basically a paint-by-number but with small, colored diamonds!

2. Hiking

An active, socially distanced activity that gets you outside for a bit!

3. Driving

Sometimes you just need 30 minutes out of the house, even if its driving nowhere. Bonus tip if you can blast your music.

4. Trying new recipes

We all love to eat during quarantine- why not up your cooking skills.

5. Painting

You can get a set of ten canvases on amazon for pretty cheap. Eve if you're not an artist ( I'm certainly no picasso) it can be fun to sit outside with some music and painy.

6. Reading

Here me out... I feel like we all used to read for fun and then school sucked the life out of us. Well now's our time! Pick up those murder mysteries ladies!

7. Spend time with your pets!

Just chill with them or take them for a walk! I'm sure they love having their humans home!