THINGS TO DO WHILE QUARANTINED

None of us knew that in March, we would be quarantined for going on 3 months now. Being furloughed, I have been home these past three months, and can honestly say I have never been bored while at home. Mostly due, to college courses keeping me busy, even now in the summer time. But on my free time, I have found a couple of things to do, to keep me occupied.

PUZZLES AND BOARD GAMES

https://images.app.goo.gl/J88GdahjfJSrenVP7

Before, playing board games and doing puzzles was something we could all do on our phones. But now, being quarantined with the same people in your house, and no other contact, socializing with them is all you will have. So pull out the puzzles and board games, and starting playing. Don't have any, order through Walmart, Target, etc., where you can choose the option to have your items delivered to your house or pick up curbside.

GARDEN

https://images.app.goo.gl/6sMEmKVe1SuHdT328

I had plants before COVID, but due to my busy schedule some unfortunately died. But with being home, I was able to take care of them again, and replant some new ones. Taking care of a garden, is sure to keep you busy while at home. Tending to a plant and watching them grow is amazing. I personally love gardening, so relaxing, and being outside is good for you. Worried about going to store to buy plants, no worries. Look on your apps, such as Nextdoor, Facebook Marketplace, sometimes you can find people giving away plants for free. They leave on their porch, and you pick up, for a contact-free delivery.

YOGA

Full Length Of Woman Doing Yoga Against Lake https://images.app.goo.gl/gG9RRDT8iUttvQX99

What better way to relax, than by practicing some yoga. Not sure where to begin, no worries. You can find many free yoga videos on YouTube, and other yoga apps. And yoga does not have to be a single activity, ask people in your household to join you, and practice yoga together. Great thing about yoga, is all you need is a mat! No other necessary equipment or mastery needed for yoga. I find doing yoga in the morning is a relaxing way to get up, and start your day right.

RESTART AN OLD HOBBY

https://images.app.goo.gl/jiZNA4ThZEUZpMPv9

If you are like me, working full time, and going to school, can cause you to put all other activities on hold. For me, before COVID and becoming furloughed I barely had time to read a book, or watch a TV show. But now, with the extra time I have, I have been able to pick back up some old hobbies I once did. For me, that is crochet, reading, adult coloring, and writing. Whatever, you loved to do, or would love to try, now is the perfect time to start. This is a good way to take your mind off of all the negative that is going on in the world right now.

Now these are just the few of the things I have been doing while at home, when I am not busy with college. But incorporating one or all of these activities in your daily routine is bound to give your daily routine a reboot.