10 Things To Do This Quarantine Season.

10 Things To Do This Quarantine Season.

It doesn't have to be so gloomy.

23
10 Things To Do This Quarantine Season.
Photo by L N on Unsplash

This global pandemic can be unsettling and for many, this means you're stuck at home. While self-quarantining is important, and vital to conquering this virus, it can seem impossible to fill your days at home. Whether you're a displaced student or employee, here are fifteen activities to keep you busy this quarantine season.

1. Make a journal.

if you already have a journal, make time each day to write down your thoughts and talk things out. If you've never journaled before, considerthis the time to break out a new notebook and dump your thoughts onto paper.

2. Foster a pet.

If you're stuck at home all day for a couple weeks, why not consider a short-term foster? You might end up meeting a forever best friend.

3. Catch up on your favorite shows with your friends.

Netflix has this great new feature where you can have a watch party and chat in real time. Take advantage and have a movie party without coming out of quarantine.

4. Organize your junk drawer.

Everybody has one, don't play coy. You know as well as I do that it's high time to get things in order.

5. Read that book you never have time for.

You know the one. It's been siting by your bed for weeks. Now is the perfect time to crack it open and dive into an escape from reality.

6. Video Chat with your friends. 

Odds are, they're missing you too. give them a call and quarantine together apart.

7. Learn to cook.

Whether you're an accomplished chef or just a beginner, you can always learn something new when it comes to cooking.

8. Break out those board games.

If you're one of the lucky ones who have a roommate or family to quarantine with, this can be a great way to relieve some stress. If you're quarantining alone, video chat with someone else who is a solo quarantine and play hangman, tic tac toe, or charades just to name a few.

9. Watch a concert.

Many artists are live-streaming concerts during this time of quarantine. Here's a link to a complete list:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9335531/coronavirus-quarantine-music-events-online-streams

10. Catch a brand new movie on demand.

F9, A Quiet place Part Two, Birds of Prey, and many more are choosing to release on demand so you don't have to miss a thing.