8 Things To Do While You're Quarantined

8 Things To Add To Your Bucket List If You're Bored At Home

Be smart, be safe, and most importantly, wash your hands.

196

With the cases of coronavirus on the rise, most colleges and schools have canceled in-person classes and have asked students to stay home and practice social distancing. While it can be boring to stay in your home for two weeks and your sanity may be tested, that doesn't mean you can't have some fun and be productive!

Clean your living space 

Wipe down all surfaces — anything you touch should be wiped down. Clean your sinks, toilet seats, and faucets. Vacuum, mop, dust, Swiffer. Keep your living space clean!

Stay on top of course work 

Classes have shifted to online courses, so it's crucial to stay on top of your course work. For graduating seniors, now is the time to push even harder to get your grades up.

Pick up a new hobby 

Two weeks at home can be boring, so consider trying out a new hobby. Want to learn to sew or paint? Haven't played your favorite video game in a long time? Take some time to be creative and relax.

Read a book, or two, or three

You've got a stack of books you haven't touched since you bought them, so it's time to break the spine and get to reading. It'll take your mind off of things and help time fly.

Stay updated 

Check out local new reports, WHO and CDC updates, and stay informed on the situation.

Practice good hygiene 

Wash your hands regularly. Blow your nose into a tissue, throw the tissue away, then wash your hands. Keep your hands clean and off of your face. Cough into the crook of your elbow and wash your hands. No matter what you do — wash your hands!

Call your family and friends 

Check on your loved ones and friends to make sure they're safe and healthy. If someone is feeling a little down or overwhelmed, reach out to them. Even if you'd rather talk about anything else but COVID-19, take their mind and yours off of it with some humor.

Watch funny videos on YouTube 

Nothing can compare to the feeling of watching funny animal videos on YouTube. Get lost in the void that is YouTube.