Things That Are True If You Love To Nap

Things That Are True If You Love To Nap

Every college student can relate.

78
Things That Are True If You Love To Nap

Napping can be a college student's best friend or absolute worst enemy. However, due to the chaos and stress that college brings, more often than not college students tend to become professional nappers very quickly in their first semester at school. By the time you are half way through with college, like me, you have learned all the tricks and ways to nap and you have your day scheduled to a complete science just to fit in your naps. If it is safe to say that you have become fully dependent on napping to get you through the day, here are some things that are true if you absolutely love to nap.

1. Sleeping at night doesn't matter.

No matter how much or how little sleep you got last night, you can always use a good nap or two throughout the day.

2. You learn to drown out noises.

Living in a college dorm, chances are you are never alone. Since you can't survive without a nap, you have had to train yourself to drown out all the noises around you.

3. Your bed is never made.

4. Everyone knows you love to sleep.

This is true because your friends have learned that if you aren't in class or aren't answering texts, you are fast asleep and not going anywhere anytime soon.

5. You stay up late.

You aren't sure if you stay up so late because you nap all day or if you nap all day because you stay up so late but one thing is for sure and that is, there is no chance of you being asleep before 2 am.

6. You know how to plan your day.

No matter how busy you are, you always make sure to schedule at least one nap during the day, even if it can only be for 23 minutes.

7. You love sleep more than anything in this world.

Sleep has become your college best friend, and you wouldn't change a thing.