Why Do Girls Sleep So Much?

11 Things You Need To Know About The Girl Who naps A LOT

"Sorry, I was sleeping. What's up?"

83136

Most people will never understand how we take naps almost every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. Truthfully, we don't know either. What we do know, however, is that we need naps to function... almost like a preschooler. Here are 11 things you should know about the girl (or boy) who naps a lot.

1. We can wake up from a nap just to turn around and take another nap.

2. When we don't respond to your texts/messages/calls, we're probably napping.

3. We believe napping solves everything... because it does.

4. We don't always sleep because we're depressed.

Or maybe we do.

5. Naps are how we function.

Sometimes with caffeine as well.

6. We sometimes have a napping schedule.

And if that schedule is interrupted, boy, are you in trouble.

7. And said napping schedule gets in the way of our actual sleeping schedule.

The 1-hour nap we said we were going to take often turns into 3-4 hour naps and when we wake up, it's pitch black and we don't even know what time it is or where we are.

8. When we wake up in the morning, we already look forward to our nap of that day.

9. "Sorry I have plans" usually means we have a planned nap.

10. Any emotion can be cured with a nap.

Are you angry? Sad? Nervous? Sleepy? Take a nap.

11. We don't understand how we hated preschool nap time either.

A mandatory 1-hour nap in the middle of the day? Why don't they have that in college when we really need it?