9 Things People Who Sleep With Their Fans Turned On Know Too Well

The feeling of the heavenly breeze is irreplaceable.

12

Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer. Doesn't matter what the season is. Doesn't matter where the location is. You will always find me at the end of the night curled up in bed with my fan turned up at least to the medium level. I know I can't be the only one in the world who has this obsession, so here are 8 things everyone who sleeps without their fan turned on should know about those of us who do.

It's the first thing you do when you walk into your room

If you're using a fan at night, there are a few things you're well aware of. We appreciate the economic "alternative" vs. central or window A.C. units. The fans keep things moving in the room without killing the wallet. It's just always running, and there is nothing you can do to stop me from getting my cool air.

The sound of white noise is unmatchable

"Sssssssssssssss-"

Is it just me, or can you not sleep without this noise constantly going on?

The endless blankets

Are you cold? Yes. Will you turn the fan off? No, absolutely not. This is just an opportunity to spend your money on the most fluffiest blankets known to mankind.

You get the perfect sleep every day, no questions asked

Fan turned on + Multiple blankets + Sleepiness = Best Sleep!

Not being in your own room is a struggle

You have to accept that your friend who you made plans with doesn't have a fan in her room, and you'll more than likely die of heat exhaustion.

You have a mini version of one of these

upload.wikimedia.org

Obviously its not these huge industrial ones. But one of those small ones that you always take to the theme park or whenever you are out and about in the world.

Getting a cold is the worst thing in the world

You know you shouldn't sleep with the fan, but you just can't bear not being without it.

You sit in front of it for no reason whatsoever

For some reasonm this is just the best way to waste some time.

You have no idea what's going on in the rest of the house

You always just sit there making guesses about what's happening based on the minimal sound, but there is just no way to know what is going on with all the beautiful noise around you!