1. "How does your mom feel?"
She has tattoos, we have matching ones.
3. "What are you going to do about a job?"
Well, education is a pretty accepting field, but invest in longer sleeves I guess.
6. "What does that tattoo mean?"
Not all of mine have meaning, and that is okay, some do. I literally have a tattoo of sunglasses that was randomly generated and paid fifty bucks for it, there is not a huge backstory.
7. "How much was that?"
I don't ask how much you paid for you car, because asking strangers about finances is rude.
8. "Why would you do that, you are so pretty!"
Well, I think my tattoos are pretty, and I find them attractive. I would not be with someone who had such a problem with them.
9. "Yeah I only have one, I want to get more though."
Okay, you do you. But please, don't go on about it.
10. "Do you have any hidden tattoos?"
I guess.I have some on my back, but I am not taking my shirt off. (This is usually said by creepy guys.)
14. "Did you go to school?"
I have my Associate's, and am in school. I have been on Dean's List. Don't judge a book by it cover.
16. "Would you let you children get tattoos?"
Sure, if they are of age, responsible, and not getting their significant other's name.
19. *Random touching by strangers*
I am not touching your moles, so please ask first. Or better yet, unless I know you, just assume it is a no.
22. "How will it look when your older?"
Like my skin would anyways. The tattoos would age, but you can always get touch-ups.
25. "How does your boyfriend feel about it?"
He likes them, but it does not matter anyways since it is my body. Also, this usually is a trap to find out if you have a boyfriend.
28. "Tattoos on a girl are trashy."
Judging based off an appearance trait I chose, and basically can't change, is trashy. Judgement like this is trashy in general.