Things That Cereal Lovers Understand

Things That Cereal Lovers Understand

Peace, love, cereal.

167
Things That Cereal Lovers Understand

Do you remember when you were a kid and you were SO EXCITED when you woke up to eat breakfast? CEREALLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Cereal! Your instant thought would be all the boxes hidden away in your pantry or aligned colorfully above your fridge. Having cereal was such a fun thing, especially when you had options to choose from. Commercials of cereals were always fun to watch, and even to this day you may still enjoy them. Cereal is life.

You may not realize it, but you know way more cereal catch phrases than you think.

Because you watched a ton a TV as a kid, cereal commercials were constantly on. They each had their own characters like Tony the Tiger, Snap, Crackle, and Pop, Lucky the Leprechaun, Toucan Sam, Cap'n Crunch etc. Whether you know it or not, you absorbed all the phrases like:

"Gotta have my Pops!"

"I'm coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs!"

"They're grrrreat!"

"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!"

"The taste you can see ..."

And will always remember Cinnamon beating Apple:

Also, this is very important:

When you're staying in a hotel and there's a wide assortment of flavors.

Sometimes if you're out for food you tell yourself that you won't get something you can eat at home. But this logic completely disappears when you see the stack of personal boxes of cereal or dispensers filled waiting for you to eat!! They call your name ... and you can't resist!

Cereal is great at any hour.

Midnight snack couldn't get any more perfect. Chilling on your couch, watching TV, and a bowl of cereal is what you instantly think of when you want a midnight snack. Especially if it's a cereal that you haven't had for a while.

It's a great food to eat when you want to eat your feelings.

We've all experienced feeling miserable for something at some point. Some people eat ice cream to make them feel better, you eat cereal.

You love cereal so much you already know you're gonna have a second bowl.

There's no shame in the fact that you'll be eating half the box in one sitting, but the real struggle is when you're on your last bowl. The remaining pieces are soggy, you have almost an entire bowl of milk left, and now a half a box empty of cereal.

Let's not forget those awesome prizes.

Toys in cereal. Could life get any better? Yes you had a collection of toys from fast food restaurants, but finding a toy inside a cereal box was the best thrill ever. The moment you got home with your new cereal, you instantly opened it up to find the toy so you could play with it while eating.

I bet you will agree that this was the greatest toy in cereal history:

But we all know that:

CEREAL LOVERS FOR LIFE!!

If you are a cereal lover and want to find cool ideas for cereal recipes, follow this blog! http://hellocereallovers.tumblr.com/ or like their Facebook page for really cute cereal lover posts! https://www.facebook.com/HelloCerealLovers?fref=photo