3 Of The Worst Dates I've Ever Been On

3 Of The Worst Dates I've Ever Been On

You can't make this up people.

459
3 Of The Worst Dates I've Ever Been On
Colourful Rebel

Everyone has had at least one bad date. Whether it was your next door neighbor or a blind date your friend helped set up, by the end of the day, it was a bad date.

Not going to lie, I use to use Tinder and other dating apps just to see where it would go. I think by me being goofy and not serious, I didn’t get quite the right swipe I thought I would but I got a few. But out of all the dates I’ve been on, there were three extremely bad dates that will go down as the worst dates in history for me.

Now, I have decided not to name these ladies in the article; I am not that mean.

The Real Life Catfish.

Yep, I got catfished. This was the first ever Catfish I’ve ever experienced and boy, it was painful. So I met this lady online through Tinder. She seemed pretty cool and all but there was something that was telling me that something was up. So we agreed to go and get ice cream one night but last minute she says, “Ohhh my car doesn’t work. I am actually at a friends house.” To which of my knowledge, is a RED FLAG.

So she already has one Red Flag so I insist to still pick her up. At this point, I feel as if this is a set up. I still agreed to meet her and even pick her up, and then she tells me, “Yeah, now I am in pajamas so don’t get weirded out about the profile pic.” At this point, I didn’t even want to show face. I have never heard that before from someone. That phrase doesn’t even make sense? Like I wasn’t even FaceTiming her.

I still ended up going to meet her. I pulled into the complex and and see her like hiding in the shadows. Now at this point, that is the Third red flag and I didn’t even want to get out my car. We eventually end up talking and chatting but she was NOT the person in the picture. I have nothing against sizes of a woman, but why lie? She edited her photos to look skinny. I even asked her about it and her only response was, “I took those like last week?” I didn’t even want to question her about any more nonsense. We spoke for about 15mins and then parted ways. I actually brought up why she edited her photos and she had nothing to say.

The Contradictor

I decided for this date to change everything up. Why not go for a walk? So I talked to this girl for awhile and she seemed pretty chill. We had actually hung out prior before but it was pretty casual. So I decided to go to the Miccosukee Greenway. Now if you live in Tallahassee or just know plain science, if it rains one day and the sun is out the next, that means that there is going to be a high chance of humidity that following day.

So we are walking through the Greenway and I start to notice her breathing gets heavy. I asked her if she was alright but we continued to keep walking. We ended up at the huge clearing (the way where you can see the highway) and by that time it was evident that she was struggling to breathe. I asked her if she was ok and she kept telling me she lost her breathe and that she was fine. She wanted to have a seat on a nearby bench so we did so.

Being a personal trainer, I asked her if she needed any water and if it was normal to be out of breathe. I kid you not, right when I asked her that, she took out not just one but TWO cigarettes from her small bag and lit one right in my face. I was so tempted to snap the moment because I knew no one would believe me. I couldn't believe what I just saw. She literally was out of breath a lit a cigarette in my face. When that happened, I knew I was never ever going on another date with her ever again. By far the second dumbest thing i’ve experienced on a date for sure.

The Closet Racist

Have you ever been on a date and felt as if your life was threatened about ten times? Have you ever driven 45 miles to meet someone on a blind date? Hey, this wasn’t my first rodeo. I’ve been on crazy dates before but not as bad as this one. I was on a dating website for awhile (you know, just not using it) and this chick popped up on my feed.

She was kinda cute and seem pretty cool so I messaged her. Right when I looked at her profile I started to feel weird. There was a matchmaker that had your percents linked to see if you or that person was compatible or not. I checked some of her questions and the one that stood out the most to me was the one that said, “Would you date someone outside your race?” and she put in all caps, “NOOO!”. So what did I do? I still messaged her.

It took about a day for her to message me back and to my surprise she messages me back with a winky face. Now by this point we actually have a decent chat to the point where a few days passed and I found out she lives in my old hometown, Thomasville, Ga.

At that time, my father still owned our old lake house in Thomasville, Ga. She didn’t believe me that I told her that I used to live in Thomasville, so I was going to show her proof. Once I cranked up my engine to head to meet her, I realize I made a big mistake.

While I am heading towards Thomasville, I started to get a really weird feeling about this chick. Something didn’t seem to add up with her. First off, when I was driving she changed her directions to where she was going to be picked up at. She told me to meet her at a shopping complex downtown.

First off, I know there is no shopping complex in downtown Thomasville.

The address she gave me didn’t match the name of the complex she told me where to meet her at. By this point, I was thinking to myself i've been stood up. I give her a call and she tells me that her “phone” was acting up and that she was actually at her grandma’s house and that I needed to come pick her up. I put the coordinates into my gps and not only was she about 20mile farther than what I expected, she told me that when I was there to come inside and meet her grandma.

This is the point where I should have turned around. At this point, I was going with the flow; enjoying this weird adventure.

I started to contemplate that this was the weirdest thing I’ve ever done. I didn’t even know this chick and she has asked me to pick her up from her grandma’s house. I eventually get there but the scenery was definitely something I should have guessed from the get go. Imagine empty buildings, trailers in the woods, and wild dogs just loose. In my mind, I thought I was about to get lynched. I even said two prayers in my head because I thought it was going to end.

I ended up finding her place and it was all out in the open and she is outside. She definitely wasn’t a catfish but before we could go and get lunch, she tells me that I have to go inside and meet her grandma. Now this is a RED FLAG that was obvious. Personally, I wanted to jump into my whip and dip. I met her grandmother but I couldn’t help but notice that almost every pic had a confederate flag in it. IT was either the flag or someone in a Confederate soldier outfit.

Long story short, I ended up going to get lunch with her at a dog park and I just felt so uncomfortable. It was a joke gone way too far I felt like. She even at one point put on her headphones because she said I was making her mad? I dropped her back off and she text me about two hours later saying how she felt as if I was trying to use her for sex and attention? I literally deleted her number, blocked it, found her on Facebook and reported her for cyber attack. Her account was down the next day. Not going to blame my *ss for that bs of a date. That’s how I knew she was a closet racist.