7 Reasons You Should Plan To Vote For Elizabeth Warren In 2020

Elizabeth Warren 'Has A Plan' For Everything, And These 7 Are Why You Should Plan To Vote For Her

It's time for real change in this country, and she's the one for the job.

365

The number of Democratic presidential candidates will begin to dwindle as we approach the upcoming presidential election of 2020. Starting with more than 20 candidates in June during the first debates, the list of candidates will start to slim down as the financial constraints of running a campaign catch up with them.

Of course, there is a lot more to learn about each Democrat as time continues, including if they can hold their ground when more debates are scheduled. Polls right now may not represent voter preferences accurately, so there is still a lot of time before we can clearly see who has a chance against Donald Trump.

However, after watching the debates and investigating the candidates myself (as the political nerd I am), I have decided who I am currently rooting for: Elizabeth Warren.

Elizabeth Warren, a senator from Massachusetts, has a plan for virtually every problem the American public may throw at her. She is detailed, she is organized, and she knows how to solve the issues that currently plague our country.

1. She has a plan for reducing gun violence

The best thing about Warren is that her ideas are all backed up with details and evidence. She has a multi-step plan to reduce gun violence and to do so within her first 100 days in office.

2. She has a plan to reform the criminal justice system

It is clear that our criminal justice system is inherently racist and has been for quite some time. Warren will change this on a fundamental level, from sentencing reform to decriminalizing marijuana.

3. Her plans will help women of color

Warren recognizes the extreme disadvantage that women of color have been trapped in for virtually all of history. She will focus not only on the wage gap but discrimination in the workplace and the lack of leadership opportunities. Her plan includes new regulations and increased diversity.

4. She has a plan to combat climate change

Elizabeth Warren recognizes that the threat of climate change is real. She has stated numerous times that she will not succumb to the desires of rich corporations that profit off of environmental damage but instead will implement a three-part plan to combat the crisis.

5. She has a plan for illegal immigration

The evidence of the inhumane conditions at current migrant detention centers has been flooding the media for months, yet the situation still seems grim. Warren will eliminate these profiting centers and reverse policies such as Donald Trump's ban on citizens of the Middle East from entering the United States.

6. She has a plan to address student debt

Warren had the opportunity to pay for her college degree by waitressing, but she fully understands that, with the current prices of obtaining a degree, it is nearly impossible to get through school without massive debt. She recognizes that, in order to fix the issue, she has to do more than just cancel debt.

7. She has a plan for child health care

Warren feels that health care should not be a privilege, it should be a right that is easily accessible. Her plan provides quality coverage for various income levels.

Elizabeth Warren cares about the American people. She truly wants to create a better future for the country, and I will continue to support her and her vision.

If you're interested in her mission, consider visiting her website to get more information on how you can get involved. Or, if you're skeptical about Warren, you can find out more about the other Democrats running for office.