The Ultimate Valentine's Day Playlist

The Ultimate Valentine's Day Playlist

What is life without a soundtrack? Here are 50 songs that are guaranteed to put you in a good mood this Valentine's Day and every day thereafter.

23
The Ultimate Valentine's Day Playlist

What is life without a soundtrack? I've put together a playlist of songs that will make you smile and dance all day long. No matter what type of music you prefer or what your relationship status is, embrace the love and positive energy in the air today. Choose to open your heart to possibility. Shake off the fear, take a risk, and share your love, hope, and kindness with all you encounter. After all, the world could use a little more love.

Here are 50 songs that are guaranteed to put you in a good mood this Valentine's Day!

1. My Funny Valentine -- Frank Sinatra

2. Just You and I -- Tom Walker

3. Better Together -- Jack Johnson

4. Adore You -- Harry Styles

5. Beautiful Crazy -- Luke Combs

6. Wouldn't It Be Nice -- The Beach Boys

7. Let Me Love You -- Mario

8. SUGAR -- BROCKHAMPTON

9. Heartache on the Dance Floor -- Jon Pardi

10. Dancing With a Stranger -- Sam Smith & Normani

11. Love On Top -- Beyonce

12. L-O-V-E -- Nat "King" Cole

13. Bad Girl -- Chris Lane

14. Ain't No Mountain High Enough -- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

15. Angel -- Shaggy (feat. Rayvon)

16. Best Part -- Daniel Caesar (feat. H.E.R.)

17. Beautiful -- Bazzi

18. 10,000 Hours -- Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber

19. Beast of Burden -- The Rolling Stones

20. Higher Love -- Kygo & Whitney Houston

21. Cross Me -- Ed Sheeran (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)

22. Call You Mine -- The Chainsmokers (feat. Bebe Rexha)

23. Boo'd Up -- Ella Mai

24. Meant To Be -- Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line

25. Slow Dance -- AJ Mitchell (feat. Ava Max)

26. Slow Hands -- Niall Horan

27. Pony -- Ginuwine

28. Your Body Is a Wonderland -- John Mayer

29. Adorn -- Miguel

30. How Will I Know -- Whitney Houston

31. Barcelona -- George Ezra

32. Fire & Desire -- Drake

33. Burning Love -- Elvis Presley

34. Baby Love -- The Supremes

35. Find Your Love -- Drake

36. Valentine -- YK Osiris

37. Sure Thing -- Miguel

38. Time of the Season -- The Zombies

39. I Got You Babe -- Sonny & Cher

40. Can't Buy Me Love -- The Beatles

41. Weekend -- Kane Brown

42.There's No Way -- Lauv (feat. Julia Michaels)

43. Talk -- Khalid

44. If We Never Met -- John K

45. Lately -- Dan + Shay

46. Stan -- 6lack

47. Golden Hour -- Kacey Musgraves

48. Love on the Brain -- Rihanna

49. Dancing With Myself -- Billy Idol

50. Good As Hell -- Lizzo

Go have yourself a dance party...

xoxo,

Rach

From Your Site Articles