25 Savage & Politically Incorrect Le-Laf Banner Ideas

The ultimate guide to burying Lafayette in the Le-Laf rivalry.

707
Samantha Tomaszewski / The Brown and White

Every year, Lehigh students get together to celebrate the Lehigh-Lafayette rivalry, which is the most-played college football rivalry in the country. Leading up to this event, Lehigh students post banners outside their houses with insults such as "Lafayette killed Harambe," "Lafayette spits," or "Lafeyette pays for Tinder." Some of these signs get pretty intense. In the spirit of this week, I listed some political digs to our arch-rival:

1. Lafayette is going to pay for the wall

2. Lafayette thinks Trump pays taxes

3. Lafayette voted for Ted Cruz

4. Lafayette thinks Hillary Clinton is honest

5. Lafayette hired Hillary Clinton to manage their email servers

6. Lafayette thinks Obamacare is a foreign policy

7. Lafayette helped negotiate NAFTA

8. Lafayette thinks Obama and Biden are in a domestic partnership

9. Lafayette started ISIS

10. Lafayette wants to make Canada great again

11. Lafayette thinks the alt-right is a cheat code to GTA

12. Lafayette doesn't know that "c" means classified

13. Lafayette thinks a super PAC is the new PAC-MAN game

14. Lafayette enrolled in Trump University

15. Lafayette thinks Trump's top aid is Rosie O'Donnell

16. Lafayette thinks Trump's press secretary will be Megyn Kelly

17. Lafayette thinks signing a petition will change the outcome of the election

18. Lafayette plans to move to Mexico instead of Canada

19. Lafayette thinks Clinton's campaign was self-financed

20. Lafayette is still chanting "not my president"

21. Lafayette thinks CNN stands for the communist news network

22. Lafayette thinks the DJIA is a hate group of white supremacists

23. Lafayette paid Hillary Clinton to give their commencement speech

24. Lafayette students got run over for protesting on the highway

and last but not least...

25. Lafayette thinks they are the best school ever