12 Guys Every Girl Falls For

12 Guys Every Girl Falls For

They're just too irresistible.

263
12 Guys Every Girl Falls For

We've all been there, and I'm pretty sure we just can't help ourselves. There are many people and faces we meet and see in our lives, but there's always something about that one boy... Or maybe something about twelve of them. The fact is, us girls always seem to find ourselves falling for some certain guy and the rest is history.

1. Bad Boy

This guy is the most definite to fall for. He doesn't have a curfew, gets suspended and maybe even wears a leather jacket. You know he's no good, but something about him is just so... HOT. Maybe it's just a phase, but you kinda sorta love it.

2. Quiet/Shy

Contrary to popular demand, he's not the type of guy you'd usually go for. He's so timid and to himself, but kind of in a mysterious way. He'll listen to you more than he'll ever say a word, so he'll be very good use.

3. BFF's Brother

Okay, totally off limits. You and I both know that this is wrong, and you'd never tell your best friend about this. Honestly though, how could you help yourself? It just so happens that your best friend has the hottest brother on the face of the Earth. What's one little crush gonna do?

4. The Foreigner

Not from this country and has an accent? He can barely speak English, but who needs to communicate anyways?! He can cast a curse on you in his native tongue and you'll beg for him to say it five more times.

5. "Just Friends"

You've been friends since the first grade. There's definitely nothing between you two, he's even like a brother to you. But if he ever just so happened to confess his love, you wouldn't be hesitant to scream "I LOVE YOU" right back.

6. A1 Jerk

Honestly, you don't even know why you like him. All he ever does is go out with his friends, play games and leave you on read. You know he's no good and your friends hate him too. Just take his credit card and run girl.

7. Psychopath

So everything was going great and all between you two... until you found the 72 pictures of you sleeping in his phone from him sneaking in your room by climbing through your window. Yeah, stop liking him please.

8. Team Player

The captain of the football team, winner of seven gold medals and future Olympic athlete. He's been training since birth to be a star athlete. Those muscles, sweat on his brow, and ABS are irresistible. No wonder you fell for him.

9. Mr. Right, but...

He's absolutely perfect! Your friends drool over how he treats you and your mom is already in love with him. You should be happy, right? Weird thing is you just can't seem to fall for him. He has one crucial flaw: he never cleans his ears. So I mean, of course this relationship could never last. On to the next one.

10. Love at First Sight

You're either studying abroad or even at the grocery store. Then, all of a sudden, your eyes meet. You hear the wedding bells and already planning the names of your first set of twins, Michael and Michaela. You never believed in love at first sight, but wouldn't him to walk by a couple more times. Time to go back home or to the register, though, so bitter-sweet.

11. Out of His League

So you've dated a couple of guys and they've all turned out to be complete duds. Maybe your standards are too high? So you're just going to downgrade... to the lowest level... ground bottom. He has no job, sleeps on his mom's couch and only eats McDonalds. But I mean, as long as you're happy...

12. The One

The absolute reason why none of those other guys worked out. He's smart, funny and absolutely in love with you. Thank goodness for all those other duds, you've finally met the man of your dreams.