A 10-Step Focus On Fitness

A 10-Step Focus On Fitness

The true meaning of fitness.

105
A 10-Step Focus On Fitness
Static 6

When you hear the word fitness, what comes to your mind? It's probably an image of spending hours at the gym lifting weights or using the cardio machines. If you think that this is the true meaning of fitness, it is time to reconsider. In ancient civilizations, people did not have places like the gym or machinery like a treadmill to use. However, that does not mean that these people were not fit. Here’s a 10-step process to fitness that takes it back to the classics.

1. Drink a lot of water

We should drink at least eight cups of water each day, For most of us, but most of us do not. Drinking water has multiple benefits such as promoting weight loss, boosting your immune system, preventing cramps and flushing out toxins. Nowadays, there are even apps that can track how much water you drink.

2. Maintain A green diet

I hate to say this, but green vegetables are very healthy and will help you maintain a diet. Green leaves are full of minerals and vitamins, and they also lower your risk of having type-two diabetes.

3. Train

What I mean by training is running. An average person should run or jog for at least 60 minutes daily. Studies have shown that if you run for 60 minutes and then do your homework, you will be far more focused while doing it.

4. Treat yourself

Once in a while, give yourself a pep talk or treat yourself. Maybe your treat might be to eat popcorn and watch Netflix on Friday. It is okay if you eat some unhealthy food, but not on a daily basis. The whole purpose of this is to motivate yourself to work out more and be attentive.

5. Stretch

This is mandatory before and after your workout. This improves your blood circulation, increasing the blood to flow through muscles. Stretching after your exercise will allow the body to cool down.

6. Consume Coffee

Drinking coffee before the workout will cause the fat cells to be used as a source, as opposed to glycogen. The caffeine in coffee will also increase your metabolism, which will make you burn more calories throughout the day.

7. Friends

Bringing a friend will motivate you to get out of bed. This person will be there to support you as you exercise.

8. Do not overdo it

Whenever you work out, always try to beat your record. However, if you start to feel dizzy and nauseous, then stop immediately.

9. Listen to music

Music is a powerful force. How does music motivate you to exercise? Well, studies have shown that music influences exercise by causing variation in characteristics like muscle tension, respiration and heart rate.

10. Motivational quotes

Putting the desired quote on your lock screen will make you smile and ponder on new ideas to stay fit.