The Top 10 Best Things To Order At Bambinos Café

Come grab a bite to eat

2
https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1497802492746-aa584aa6ea22?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1500&q=80

I work at Bambinos Café near campus! Yes, we are still open for carryout. Yes, it is the best food in Springfield. Hope this makes you hungry! Come and see us!

Portobello Ravioli

Mushroom filled raviolis in a creamy wine sauce. It's the richest and tastiest thing on the menu. I dream of these babies.

Tortellini Gorgonzola

Lots of people don't know what the hell gorgonzola is, and honestly, I don't either. All I know is it's a rich creamy cheese sauce and it's delicious. This dish comes with rainbow tortellini, chicken, and broccoli in a gorgonzola sauce.

Crab Cakes and Pasta

You get two delectable crab cakes with a side of red pepper caesar dressing to dip them in. It also comes with a little portion of angel hair pasta with marinara. They're just the right amount of filling, so you should have room for some dessert by the end ;)

The Greek

If you want something a little lighter but still want to indulge in some yummy pasta, I'd go with the Greek. It's penne noodles with tomatoes, spinach, feta, chicken, and Kalamata olives in garlic oil sauce.

The Diana

This pasta is dense, but it's heaven. It's our most popular white sauce pasta with fettuccini noodles, shrimp, broccoli, and mushrooms.

Baked Ziti

I'm personally not a fan, but it's our most popular menu item. Idk, try it if you want.

The Mama

If you like veggies, you're in for a treat. The Mama has penne noodles in a tomato cream sauce full of assorted veggies. If you're really feelin' it, add chicken. That's what I do!

Greek Salad

I'm honestly not really a salad gal, but this salad is actually super yummy and filling. Our salads are always made of mixed greens so you don't get an overload of just iceberg. No one likes that. The Greek Salad has chicken, banana peppers, Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, feta, and rep peppers. It comes with the vinaigrette house dressing, but I like mine with the balsamic.

Bruschetta

I know it's an appetizer, but there is something about that stuff that makes me feel high. Most of my customers ask for the recipe.

Literally ANY of our desserts

We have tiramisu, two types of cookies (chocolate chip is always one of them), cheesecake and cupcakes. You won't be disappointed.

**All pasta can be substituted with gluten-free pasta. All pizzas can be substituted with cauliflower crust. You can also change, remove, or add anything to any pasta of your choice.**