This Is The Miracle Drug You Need For Your Next Hangover

The powerful pill to end all hangovers.

41548
BBC

Whether we would like to admit it or not, we've all had a booze fueled night of fun that may not always lead to the most pleasant of mornings. For me, these events always seem to happen when I have a rather important obligation the next day. The nights I say I won't drink that much because I know I have responsibilities the next day are always the times that I slip through the rabbit hole. Thanks to my aunt's best kept secret, I can now also share with you how to prevent that dreaded hangover.

Dramamine is a miracle drug (in my opinion) that is made to prevent and cure any hangover dilemmas you may ever encounter. If it's your sister's graduation and you partied a little too much the night before, take a Dramamine. If it's Christmas morning and you have to visit your grandparents but had a little too much fun with your friends the night before, take a Dramamine. If you wake up and have an important job interview but can't see yourself able to move out of the bed without vomiting, take a Dramamine. This may sound dramatic but I kid you not, Dramamine will save your life. I have friends and family who swear by this powerful pill.

After introducing this to several girlfriends, they realized I knew what I was talking about and started carrying this stuff around in their purses any time they had a night out. It's that good. I have even left the club at night and insisted to my girlfriend that she stop at the gas station on the way home to pick up some Dramamine before I even thought about wasting my next day laying around being hungover. Nobody's got time for that.

Just for the record, this is an over the counter medication that is used to treat nausea, motion sickness and vomiting. You can get it at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Kroger, gas stations, etc. Of course, with any medication there are risks involved so if you have any medical conditions or allergies, please check with your doctor first. Alcohol can increase the effects of any other substance if being mixed together so you would NEVER want to take a Dramamine before drinking all night. This is strictly for going to bed or the next day. It will also make you thirsty and want to drink a lot of water which we all need to do after dehydrating our bodies from drinking.

Here's the thing about Dramamine: it causes EXTREME drowsiness and since it helps with motion sickness, you will get the best sleep of your life and never have "the spins". You only need to take a 1/2 - 1 whole tablet for this to help cure you. Since it causes such extreme drowsiness I would only recommend taking a whole tablet if you have nothing going on the next day and are able to sleep for 24 hours. Lucky for us active members of society who don't get to lay around and sleep all day, they now make a LESS drowsy version (Hallelujah!!). You can take one of these bad boys during the day if you're at work or school or anywhere and the side effects are not as extreme so you can still perform your daily tasks without feeling like death. If you didn't know, ginger is a natural root that works wonders for any kind of upset stomach or nausea. Thanks to everyone's natural and holistic methods these days, Dramamine now also has an even newer formula that is all natural, non-drowsy and made with ginger! This product just keeps getting better.

Everyone seems to have a hangover "cure" that works best for them but I encourage you to try mine and see how your life changes. Some people swear by Gatorade, Pedialyte, taking B12 vitamins, energy drinks,etc. but this is an actual medication that will truly help in ways that a sports drink can not. Dramamine will put those methods to shame and you will be a whole new person after discovering this helpful little drug.