'The Office' Characters As College Students

Never underestimate a Creed.

88017
Washington Post

Ever wonder what The Office characters would've been like in college? Well, this may answer your question. Behold, a list of our favorite Dunder Mifflin employees and all of their painfully true-to-character college counterparts. Are you a Kelly? An Erin? A Kevin? Let's just hope you're not a Toby.

1. Dwight: Overachiever

The overachieving teacher's pet who reminds the professor about last night's homework that everyone else forgot to do.

2. Michael: The RA

The RA who always organizes activities for the dorm and tries to get people to like him but never actually helps his residents with their problems.

3. Jim: The Crush

Everyone's favorite kid on campus who everybody has a crush on, even the cafeteria ladies. Always pulls pranks in the dorms.

4. Pam: The Optimist

The relentless optimist who is drowning in schoolwork, relationship problems, problems at work, and student loan debt but manages to keep trucking along each day.

5. Kevin: "That Guy"

The kid who asks the same question four times in class and is always at the dining hall, probably chewing with his mouth open.

6. Stanley: The Senior

The senior who is 100% done with school, naps through class, and is out the door the second it's time for class to end even if the professor is still talking.

7. Andy: The Ivy League Wannabe

We get it, you go to an Ivy League.

8. Ryan: The Know-It-All

The cocky kid everyone hates who has an opinion about everything. Always has the newest iPhone and reads Business Insider and the Wall Street Journal during class.

9. Kelly: The Sorority Girl

The girl who's always holding a Starbucks drink and wearing her sorority letters. Spends every class shopping online and knows all the dirt about everyone on campus.

10. Meredith: The Rebel

The hyper-sexual and slightly terrifying kid who brings a waterbottle full of vodka to her 9am.

11. Creed: The Quiet Druggie

The quiet kid you don't notice sitting in the corner who gets arrested out of the blue one day because he was leading a drug operation from his dorm room.

12. Angela: The Uptight Yo-Pro

The uptight young professional who complains about getting a 95 and has a dorm filled with pictures of her cats because she likes animals more than people.

13. Oscar: The Tour Guide

The passive-aggressive kid who's really friendly and gives campus tours but you know is always silently judging everyone.

14. Erin: The Eager Freshman

The eager freshman who's involved in every club on campus and dreams of being the school mascot.

15. Phyllis: The Mom Friend Of The Group

The mom friend who brings homemade cookies to class. No one underestimates her wild side though; they know she can party with the rest of 'em and has the craziest stories.

16. Darryl: The Romantic

The hopeless romantic who works at the local pizza place and writes his number on the inside of the boxes getting delivered to sororities.

17. Toby: ....It's just Toby

He's...well...Toby.