The Night Before Finals Week

The Night Before Finals Week

A spin-off of the Night Before Christmas.

11
The Night Before Finals Week
uicradio Wordpress

Twas the night before finals week, when all through the school

Not a soul wasn't studying; even those deemed "too cool"

The textbooks were flung on the bed in dismay

In hopes that each final would be rewarded an A.

The students were huddled in the library all night

While they prayed to the Lord to hear their great plight.

With Spanish before me, and a paper to come

I had just settled in for a night that was still young.

When out on Bittner Beach their arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the desk to see what was the matter.

To the window I flew, was this just a dream?

Alas it was not; twas the midnight scream.

The students all gathered and wailed of their woes

They wailed so loud it must've come from their toes.

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

finals exams flying with the grades of my fears.

With an ice cold wind, so lively and quick

I knew in a moment for my GPA, this was it.

More rapid than eagles the grades swirled around

They whistled and whispered, and screamed out my name!

"Better Study!, now listen! You're bound just to fail!

To clown school you must go,

Rebekah you're done!

Now go to sleep! Go to sleep! Go to sleep all!"

I sprang out of bed, and let out a great sigh,

I made a mistake, and had closed my eyes.

Fallen asleep with my face in a book,

I turned on my lamp, and gave it another look.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

24132

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!