Hillary's Email Saga Continues

Hillary's Email Saga Continues

New evidence has been found regarding Hillary Clinton and her private server.

14
Hillary's Email Saga Continues

Wow, this past week and weekend was a big one for the election. I think it's safe to say nobody expected it to turn out that way, from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump to America. It all started with the news that Obama Care would be racking up it's prices next year. This is not a good thing for the American people, a lot of people have wanted to use Obama care, while others have been forced. Either way, for many, their health care will become a lot more expensive. Then came the emails from WikiLeaks, that gave some new insight to how the Clinton Foundation is run. Let's just say it fueled the fire more. Then and probably the most important, came the FBI stating they will be investigation the Clinton Email case once again. Notice how I say investigating and not re-opening. I have read and been told many times that they are not re-opening the case because it was never closed. Now I want to take you through what was found, why it is significant, and what is happening as far the as election with this news.

What Was Found?

Hillary Clinton's most trusted aide is Huma Abedin. She started out as a white house intern and worked her way up the Clintons' rank, now she is considered Hillary Clinton's "surrogate daughter" and was said to have the chief of staff position (if Hillary wins) in her back pocket. Well, another thing about Huma Abedin is that she is married to (and now separated) Anthony Weiner. (His last name is kind of ironic, you will see why in a minute). Anthony Weiner was once a New York Congressman. In 2011 he was found to have been sexting online , which he made public himself by posting an inappropriate picture on his twitter page. He first said his account was hacked, then later admitted to doing it himself on accident. Then, in 2013 he ran for New York Mayor, during that stint another round of inappropriate pictures was found. He was told to drop out of the race but he would not. He came in fifth place, with only about 4.8 percent of the votes. His political career at that point was pretty much tarnished. You would think that would be the last scandal, but apparently, Weiner could not stop. In August of 2016 Anthony Weiner was caught again. Soon to follow, he was found out that he was involved with a 15-year-old girl on the internet. The FBI took over his case and began investigating him. That is where the Clinton and Weiner investigations meet. While going through one of Anthony's laptops, emails came up that were from Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton; 650,000 emails to be exact. The FBI NYC contacted FBI Washington to let them know what they found. After further investigation, they concluded that it would be wise to investigate these further, as part of the Clinton email investigation. How we all became aware of this is by the Director of the FBI, James Comey's letter he sent to congress. Thus, the email saga continues.

Why It Is Significant & What It's Doing To The Election

When the news broke out about the emails, news sources began to report. Republicans began to say I told you so and rejoice. While Democrats jumped to the defense, even blaming the director of the FBI himself. Both parties know how important this information is, at this point in the election. With at the time only 11 days to go, this can begin to change everything. And it has, in some ways. Polls are coming out in Trump's favor, independents are saying they may not vote for Hillary Clinton with Trump being an option for them. Now it seems the Democratic Party is going into a downward spiral. Just today (October 31) WikiLeaks sent out a new group of emails. This time they contained evidence the Donna Brazile, a DNC boss, CNN contributor, and Hillary Clinton supporter, sent debate questions to the Clinton Campaign before the CNN in Michigan. CNN has severed ties with her and well, it's just adding to the bad week for Hillary and the Democrats.

While although things are looking much better for Trump and much worse for Hillary, nothing is over until it is over. Who would have thought a month ago or maybe even a week ago we would be in the predicament we are in now. This election has been one of the most dramatic and unexpected of any. This new email situation is big but there is no guarantee what will happen or who will win. It is bound to be an eventful week and one day, as November 8th is 8 days away. If you haven't voted yet, make sure to do so. Whether you like the way the election has gone and is going now, it is still important to vote. It is one of the best things about being an American, so make sure to exercise your right!