The Cutest Cartoon Characters To Melt Your Heart

You're never too old to enjoy an animated movie. Who doesn't love an animated movie once in a white with characters that will melt your heart?

9806

No matter what age you are, an animated movie can always bring a smile to your face. You're never too old to see an animated movie no matter what people say. Not only do animated movies help to take away from reality but, they also introduce us to some adorable characters that we can't help but to love.

Boo from "Monsters Inc."

Boo, an innocent little two-year old that has the whole town of Monstropolis scared to death. With her cute little babbles, pigtails and everything else about her how can you help but to not love her?

Agnes from "Despicable Me."

If you don't know Agnes, "It's so Fluffy!" probably rings a bell. With her cute little self and her unicorn obsession you might say she's the best out of Gru's three daughters. Plus she says the cutest things like at the wedding in the end of "Despicable Me 2," "I'd like to make some toast." Is how she gets everyone's attention to make a speech to Gru and her "new mom Lucy."

Baby Dory from "Finding Dory."

If you've seen "Finding Dory," than you probably think that the best part of the whole film was baby Dory. Of course we were nervous for her but she was so adorable that we were able to distract from our nerves for her and finding her way back to her family.

Jack - Jack from "The Incredibles"

With the sequel to "The Incredibles" coming up in 2019 we can only hope they bring back Jack - Jack. Not only does he steal our hearts as the innocent little baby who doesn't realize his super powers. If you watch his short "Jack - Jack Attack" you'll fall in love with the little troublemaker even more.

Dumbo from "Dumbo."

Who doesn't love elephants? They're cute, lovable and they're so innocent. Which is why Dumbo has earned a spot on this list. He might be a bit of an outcast with his ears but, we can't help but to love the cute little guy.

Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch."

Stitch might be from another planet but he fits right in with our hearts. "Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind." Just because someone is different than us doesn't mean they're not family and that they don't belong. No matter where you come from, you can always find your Ohana.

Shiver from "Barbie of Swan Lake."

Growing up, you were probably familiar with Barbie's annual fairytale films. One character that might stand out in your memory is the little polar bear Shiver from "Barbie of Swan Lake." Not only is she adorable but she also loves to join Barbie in dancing around. Plus her little tutu and ice skating at the end of the film is priceless.

Dot from "A Bug's Life."

"A Bug's Life," Pixar's first full- length film. While it might be quite a bit older, we still love it's characters to this day. Who can't help but to love the sassy little bug Dot?

Chip from "Beauty and the Beast."

Chip, everyone's favorite cup. While he might think that he still has to sleep in the cupboard when he's "Human again." We can't help but to love him and his innocence. Plus he's such a loyal friend to Belle which we all hope we can have someone as loyal as Chip in our lives.

Gus and Jacques from "Cinderella."

While mice might not be everyones favorites, we sure do love these two mice from "Cinderella." Not only are they cute and sassy but they show us that even mice can be loyal friends.

Pearl from "Finding Nemo."

"Aww you guys made me ink." While we wouldn't want to be the one to make Pearl ink, we sure think she's one of the more adorable fishes in "Finding Nemo."

The Minions

Who doesn't love the Minions? What else is there to say?

Olaf from "Frozen."

Who doesn't love Olaf? He's everyone's favorite snowman. Plus he helps to brighten the mood when we're all frustrated with how Hans turned out to be.

Pascal from "Tangled."

Who doesn't want a sassy little sidekick like Pascal? Not only does he have Rapunzel's back but he also helps her do her chores. Which of course we would all love someone who is there to help us with our chores.

Baby Pegasus from "Hercules."

There's just something about Baby Pegasus that is absolutely adorable. Wether it's his connection and bond with Hercules or his adorable looks, Baby Pegasus deserves a spot on this list.

The Dalmations

Who doesn't love puppies!? Especially 101 of them!? Out of all those dalmatians there has to be at least one that melts your heart.

Baby Mike Wazowski from "Monsters University."

Mike Wazowski, one of Pixar's most beloved characters. Who can't help but to fall in love with Mike even more when they show flashbacks of him in "Monsters University."

Bubbles from "The Powerpuff Girls."

Everyone has a favorite Powerpuff girl, let's face it. There's something extra adorable about Bubbles and her innocent little self that makes us love her a little bit more than Buttercup and Blossom.

Baby Anna from "Frozen."

Yes baby Elsa is cute, but who doesn't love Anna waking up Elsa in the middle of the night because "the sky's awake so she's awake."

Marie from "The Aristocats."

Everyone's favorite sassy kitten. What else can we say?

Kirby from "Chicken Little."

Stitch isn't the only cute alien to come from Disney. Who doesn't love this little orange guy from "Chicken Little?"

Baby Lady from "Lady and the Tramp."

Not only do we love "Lady and the Tramp" but, baby Lady gives our hearts a little more warmth. Who doesn't love a curious, little puppy?

Pooka from "Anastasia."

Speaking of puppies, Who doesn't love Anastasia's mischievous little sidekick?