Of The Billions Of People

Of The Billions Of People

We are all different in many ways; unique species that can't be define.

24
Of The Billions Of People
Bing.com

Often my friends will come to me with broken hearts or mixed emotions and I can’t help but wish to have them understand that life can be so much better with so many more people who can benefit them. My advise for those of you who can’t understand why someone doesn't “choose you” or you don't understand “why must they treat me this way?” is nothing short from one in the same. This is the type of advice I grew up hearing from my mother and it is advice that every person should hear at some point in their life.

I will start with this: Of the billions of people on this earth only so many are worthy of your framework of mind. Only so many will see the sky as the same shade as blue as you. Only so many will understand your need to drive in a car and cry, as if to escape the problem and anxiety that sits in your stomach. We are unique and when we find someone we believe to see the sky as a bright turquoise blessing instead of an indigo mess we start to share that framework,

intentionally or not intentionally.

Through this you have given someone a chance to escape with you in those long car rides. It's life and it is beautiful but even messes are beautiful. You don't realize why it is that you find something so enchanting about a person more than just liking the same movies as them.

However, sometimes a people aren't becoming part of your framework, they are altering it by using your vulnerability. Your ambition to see the light in everyone will be taken advantage of, as most qualities of a human are.

Just remember that we accept the love that we think we deserve.

That goes for anything and anyone. You want to be happy and beautiful than make it so, that's your layout, your choice, your framework. If they choose to acknowledge it but not reciprocate it with the same amount of willingness to care for and be cared for than that is their framework. And you are going to try to change this. Why?

Just remember: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Good news: As I said before, there are billions of people on this earth.